4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Well, I tried to do as they said in the previous topic, but it didn't work for me, how do I select the first option?

1718426293170.png
Or what would be the previous options to select it?

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Incest patch updated as of 06/14/2024

Hi. I tried adding your patch, but it seems to be only somewhat working, at least with chapter 1. I just starting the game out brand new to it and the names and custom phone images appear. However, I think it's blocking the gallery from doing anything as I finished Episode 1 and not a single image unlocked. As a sanity check, I wiped out my install and tried again without the patch added. Without it, an image is unlocked during the phone call at the first choice in a new game so this can easily be tested and recreated. So something in the patch code is blocking this. Unlocked images do stay visible after applying the patch, though can't unlock more.

Thanks!

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
same for me this scene of breajsest doesn t work for me and i try differant path to try the 4 pts dominant
-maybe a board with the systeme of pts will be great ?

and i don t see any new scene ? THE GALLrty is for now just some pictures ?
cause i got a avery hot scene for now ? footjob and drunk scene and i don t see any secne report on the picture in the gallery

(footjob is already in option and the s so many option possible make imagination works

i like the renders great job, for ariana a hips and butt will be a little less big (question of proportion) same for a mature woman

the story for now seams to be .....classic.. i think the leard lead to lewd scene need more a deep storyline and event

i hate ntr cause its lead a harassing and sexual treat without consentement....in one word rape and violation...

but i really LIKE THE FACT YOU let the choice that s why i think their is a side story with jackson for this ...
but why the reason of the nun turn like this ..

yhe renders is very great, caractere too, the climax and interaction between protagoniste as well for me
i just hope caractere take a depp personnality during the story..

wil see

But good job, hepp on work
i keep an eyes on this one. Roou have a great potential on your hand

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi. I tried adding your patch, but it seems to be only somewhat working, at least with chapter 1. I just starting the game out brand new to it and the names and custom phone images appear. However, I think it's blocking the gallery from doing anything as I finished Episode 1 and not a single image unlocked. As a sanity check, I wiped out my install and tried again without the patch added. Without it, an image is unlocked during the phone call at the first choice in a new game so this can easily be tested and recreated. So something in the patch code is blocking this. Unlocked images do stay visible after applying the patch, though can't unlock more.

Thanks!
Not sure, mine were already unlocked as I used this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK] and nothing was changed gallery wise either.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I have a hunch that dev has completed the renders for future updates and is releasing them on a monthly basis just like the game 'CopyCat'!

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Not sure, mine were already unlocked as I used this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK] and nothing was changed gallery wise either.
Yeah I don't want to just unlock the images automatically as I'd prefer to have them unlock naturally as I play. I'll just wait to play the game until a new version of the patch is released from either more content forces it or you have a chance to check out the issue. My big concern is that if one piece of functionality isn't working, it could be unintentionally breaking other things too so don't want to chance it. I'm guessing something changed in some of the code from the original Script.Rpy and there's some disconnect to your gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I don't want to just unlock the images automatically as I'd prefer to have them unlock naturally as I play. I'll just wait to play the game until a new version of the patch is released from either more content forces it or you have a chance to check out the issue. My big concern is that if one piece of functionality isn't working, it could be unintentionally breaking other things too so don't want to chance it. I'm guessing something changed in some of the code from the original Script.Rpy and there's some disconnect to your gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy version.
None of those files are touched, only ep 1/2/3 rpy (and those only change dialogue) are along with the first few phone images to say "mom/aunt".

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
None of those files are touched, only ep 1/2/3 rpy (and those only change dialogue) are along with the first few phone images to say "mom/aunt".
That just implies the issue probably existed before this most recent release and just hadn't been pointed out, or wasn't seen due to using the universal gallery unlocker. Again, this is very easily repeatable by clearing out the appdata/roaming/renPy/TheSyndicate cache, trying it with a fresh install and seeing the first image unlocked within 30 seconds of starting a new game. Then clear the cache again, and try again with your patch. There is definitely an onscreen notification right after the first phone call of a gallery unlock without your patch, and a lack of one with. There are definitely images appearing as visible without your patch, and everything is showing locked with it. Not even saying you have to fix it as others may be willing to just use the universal gallery unlocker to get around it. Just reporting that there is 100% at least 1 bug added by using your patch.

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Sorry, clarifying slightly. Any images that were previousy unlocked by the clean install will still show unlocked if the cache wasn't cleared. It just won't unlock new images.

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
The guy is gonna keep milking 1 year for a 3 episodes of half an hour and now side story for "grooming "and i just feel pity for those guys that pay especially the people that are moore in vanilla stuff ,why would anyone wanna pay half ass content for 15 minutes of an update and clearly he's concentrating moore on the Ntr stuff cuz receiving a couple of bucks moore from it but ok .... that's why this won't go long people are gonna get tired from it i mean i used to support couple of devs with the same premise and left and not only me a lot of people here is gonna be the same thing..... anyway enough rumbling out of me have a nice day pips :cool:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just tried the "side story" and it seems just like the normal game but choosing the NTR options. If so, then what's the point in making a side story if it's already included in the ooriginal content? If I'm wrong please anyone let me know what's different.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just tried the "side story" and it seems just like the normal game but choosing the NTR options. If so, then what's the point in making a side story if it's already included in the ooriginal content? If I'm wrong please anyone let me know what's different.
It's not even in the Story.. you have to click on Side Story in the Menu.

Reactions: DTchan
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes