4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Prokmoo88

Jan 11, 2024
i like the game and dont mind a little bit of ntr, but to me the "ntr" in this game doesnt look liike it, its more male dominance on arianna. Our player doesnt even have a real relationship with ariana for it to be ntr. i love renders of the game by far favourite i have seen

Reactions: JeiTrd

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Apologies guys but I am feeling a little bit stupid because I can not play the side story and I do not have access to the gallery. Any help please? Thanking you in anticipation.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Apologies guys but I am feeling a little bit stupid because I can not play the side story and I do not have access to the gallery. Any help please? Thanking you in anticipation.
Simple, don't use the Patch and the side Story is visible. Gallery clearly doesn't exist as it still says "In Development" when you click on it..

Reactions: McZoy

Unrecover

Mar 6, 2019
It works fine with joiplay.
I think its related with the version of the renpy plugin.
On latests version of joiplay you can install more than 1 renpy plugin and joiplay will take the version that works with the game.
What version are you using? I'm using 1.20.410, then Renpy Plugin 8.1.3.7.6.3.001. The last update was operating like normal, but this side story version seems to be unable to open it. Also, I tried to update my JoiPlay to version 1.20.500, but an error appeared, like always asking to install the plugin even though I already had one, so I just went back to the previous version.

ReanSchwarzerr

Jan 1, 2020
I was really looking forward to more updates from this young dev, but 3 episodes in and already putting out side stories is never a good sign. The problem with these newer devs is the mind set to focus on multiple projects at once instead of focusing on world and character building. These projects work better at the end of the game or a season or possibly a dlc release not while you're working on the main game itself!
I'm not too worried about the Ntr, it's not something I'm into but it's still optional at this point. If that changes well, then it's just another game I pass up it's not a big deal. We'll see how the next episode goes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
We already saw Aunt blacked in older posters with intimidation to triple the amount of NTR, now the mom, so its only the matter of time when it will be integrated in the story. I hope all this will be separated into side stories to keep vanilla players away.
Nah the dev really likes NTR so it will be in the game at some point. But if you're not playing the NTR route you don't really have to worry about that unless he decides to make the NTR unavoidable. I just play the non-NTR content and ignore all the rest and pretend it doesn't even exist.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes