4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why is the side story a larger size than the main game?
Because it is actually the "full game" again, just with the side story added. The side story doesn't need a seperate thing in the OP. The way the archive is named it says "side-story" so most are under the impression it is "just" the side-story, but that is not the case.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Yes Crank the Ass and Breast Size to Ridiculous because we Sooooooo need more Breasts the size of fucking Watermelons .....

77051737a503e480d7913ab552295153_w200.gif

But Moving on This is a freaking joke, Like the renders look great but to be Very honest just about anyone these days can Make Decent renders but the fucking story is Abysmal at best BUT this execution is such a fizzled out disaster crime its sad.

I really feel these Dev's are just cash grabbers looking for the best way to lure people in and then jump off a bridge later to vanish up in smoke from the audience with a unfinished game to then come back later on under a different pseudo name and then make a totally new game again but with similar renders.............

Its a No From Me.

Seems 2024 is the year of the Disaster Devs and Money Grabber Devs.

Such a shame.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Might've been helpful to state in the changelog that the side story is ntr so people that don't care for ntr wouldn't waste time & bandwidth downloading it.
alternatively you could've reported it to a mod to add that which would have actually accomplished something, instead of wasting time writing that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSynthetic-EP3Sidestory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
want to know if the main focus of this game is NTR?, just seems like it with side story added this early on.

tchalee

Mar 30, 2018
Soo, The Syntethic doesn't work in JoiPlay Anymore since EP3
It works fine with joiplay.
I think its related with the version of the renpy plugin.
On latests version of joiplay you can install more than 1 renpy plugin and joiplay will take the version that works with the game.

Prokmoo88

Jan 11, 2024
i like the game and dont mind a little bit of ntr, but to me the "ntr" in this game doesnt look liike it, its more male dominance on arianna. Our player doesnt even have a real relationship with ariana for it to be ntr. i love renders of the game by far favourite i have seen

Reactions: JeiTrd
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes