4.10 star(s) 34 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Bro there is a choice that active or not NTR, if you pick the wrong one, is your fault, not the developer. If you don't support a game only because a route, easily avoidable, doesn't match with ur tastes but the other one is high quality, you are dumb imo
Those people don't actually want to play the game, boy. They don't care about the story, that's why its developing piss them off so much. Dude forgot that this, id

Damn, his renders are very good, it's a shame that he really likes NTR and from what I saw on Discord, I'm not convinced by his attitude, so I won't risk supporting him, good luck.
I don't think you would be posting on a piracy forum if you had the intention of supporting him, champ.

.N6

Mar 17, 2024
Progress Report #1
Hello everyone,

After the release of the game, I kept myself busy with some wallpaper work and started rendering for the new episode yesterday. Since the script for the third episode is already prepared, I'm quite ahead in terms of time; now all that’s left is the rendering process. I can’t give a definite release date, but generally, the development process takes 1-2 months. The fourth episode might take a bit longer as the script isn’t ready yet. However, if I can find a scriptwriter during this process, things might proceed at the current pace, or perhaps even faster.

On the other hand, I want to share something about our membership platform. Since we don’t have a Patreon bot, I assign roles manually, which sometimes leads to confusion. New subscribers sometimes cancel their Patreon membership after getting their role, and I need to revoke these roles after a month. Remembering which user has taken which role can be challenging and creates confusion. **Therefore, I plan to revoke the roles of users who cancel their membership on the same day they do so. This approach will ensure everything is more organized and clear.

Thank you all for your support and patience. Our work on the game's development will continue without slowing down. However, recent threats from some NTR haters members to shut down our Patreon may lead to the same issues again. If this happens, I might have to spend time searching for a new platform or creating my own, which could delay the release of new episodes. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this potential situation.
status_03_23.png

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Progress Report #1
Hello everyone,

After the release of the game, I kept myself busy with some wallpaper work and started rendering for the new episode yesterday. Since the script for the third episode is already prepared, I'm quite ahead in terms of time; now all that’s left is the rendering process. I can’t give a definite release date, but generally, the development process takes 1-2 months. The fourth episode might take a bit longer as the script isn’t ready yet. However, if I can find a scriptwriter during this process, things might proceed at the current pace, or perhaps even faster.

On the other hand, I want to share something about our membership platform. Since we don’t have a Patreon bot, I assign roles manually, which sometimes leads to confusion. New subscribers sometimes cancel their Patreon membership after getting their role, and I need to revoke these roles after a month. Remembering which user has taken which role can be challenging and creates confusion. **Therefore, I plan to revoke the roles of users who cancel their membership on the same day they do so. This approach will ensure everything is more organized and clear.

Thank you all for your support and patience. Our work on the game's development will continue without slowing down. However, recent threats from some NTR haters members to shut down our Patreon may lead to the same issues again. If this happens, I might have to spend time searching for a new platform or creating my own, which could delay the release of new episodes. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this potential situation.
View attachment 3473418
I started writing something drastic, but I don't want to get banned. I will say this though, those selfish people trying to get you banned, should contract severe arthritis.

goldenrhino

May 5, 2018
I don't mind NTR as long as it's also avoidable. Hope that's what this game will have. Really love the renders in this game.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
fantastic renders. but im a bit confused. why does it say ep2 but there seems to be only one episode. after putting mom to bed the second time it says its the end of the episode. so what is episode 2?

Reactions: boodykhaled

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
It's always fun to me, reading the comments from the anti-ntr-terrorists-army.
I really don't understand what their problem is, i mean we talking about a game, colored pixels.
Is it zero self-consciousness or a really small...u know what i mean? I just don't get it.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It's always fun to me, reading the comments from the anti-ntr-terrorists-army.
I really don't understand what their problem is, i mean we talking about a game, colored pixels.
Is it zero self-consciousness or a really small...u know what i mean? I just don't get it.
Severe mental illness manifests in many ways.

Reactions: doccop63

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If Lola had two legs. I couldn't resist saying this.

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
I'm still wary of trusting this dev... but this shit right here makes me want to support him.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Carbon on Discord:
Why he thinks this was done by NTR haters? Patreon staff went crazy and currently check everything, they could notice that this is his second account.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why he thinks this was done by NTR haters? Patreon staff went crazy and currently check everything, they could notice that this is his second account.
It was, there was a person in the Discord server threatening him and telling him he was going to shut him down, and showing other games he reported and got shutdown or their Patreon accounts under review.

I'm still wary of trusting this dev... but this shit right here makes me want to support him.
Yeah, but it was those NTR folks, at least one person who's been threating lots of NTR dev's, and also DMCAing links here, and even my compressed links.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, but it was those NTR folks, at least one person who's been threating lots of NTR dev's, and also DMCAing links here, and even my compressed links.
My comment was in regards to how he said he would abandon the project if certain goals aren't met. I've seen the threats all over and know some even get together (other devs included) on discord to work together to try and take down NTR devs.

• Wow
Reactions: ann87ra
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes