4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My comment was in regards to how he said he would abandon the project if certain goals aren't met. I've seen the threats all over and know some even get together (other devs included) on discord to work together to try and take down NTR devs.
Oh, yeah, that was there on initial release even.

He said he'd throw the towel in too if Patreon got removed again.

Not sure what's up with SS still not approved, like 8 months later, he should just submit a new one, not dicked with Bootsy, don't know much about, but at least using those 2 sites, they won't be able to do jack shit, and no more of this incest patch mockery (which the code was taken from another game and wasn't even coded correctly) and can just have it in straight away.

Oh shiiiii. I'm NTR hater my self, but why report if it was OPTIONAL?!

You got me, no clue. Not sure why they care in the first place, just don't play it.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im going to support him now.

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
giphy.gif

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
He's cooked. Pretty sure we're not going to get another update for Synthetic ever again.
He'll sleep on it and then he will ditch it just like last time.

Also something tells me we might see the return of Demon Boy in the coming days :KEK:

May 8, 2018
"IF" it is true that someone is going around and reporting games with optional stuff then that person is totally crazy. Now like it is said before trying to please both opposite sides is really hard and it always ends in one side getting more content, which makes other side more annoyed.
Anyway, all this looks lil sus like some have said and who knows what real truth is. All I know is, if dev turns this in full NTR shtshow, it's time to ignore this thread and delete the game. Like I have mentioned earlier I love good vanilla and harem games but as long as ntr won't creep into these routes I'm fine with it being in any game. Guess I'm staying till next update. :unsure:

Reactions: Teddy 369

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"IF" it is true that someone is going around and reporting games with optional stuff then that person is totally crazy. Now like it is said before trying to please both opposite sides is really hard and it always ends in one side getting more content, which makes other side more annoyed.
Anyway, all this looks lil sus like some have said and who knows what real truth is. All I know is, if dev turns this in full NTR shtshow, it's time to ignore this thread and delete the game. Like I have mentioned earlier I love good vanilla and harem games but as long as ntr won't creep into these routes I'm fine with it being in any game. Guess I'm staying till next update. :unsure:
They have been, along with incest. That's why so many have been removed in the last 6 months.

Reactions: ArsenHumby
May 8, 2018
They have been, along with incest. That's why so many have been removed in the last 6 months.
I just can't understand what kind of mindset such people have. What they will gain out of it? Nothing. To me that's even worse than spoiled infant behavior. Those folks aren't right in their head for sure. No other explanation.

Reactions: tom882

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I get being pissed at these entitled fuckwits, but gutting and rewriting half your story to spite them seems a bit excessive. I'm still gonna hold out for a third update but there is way too much drama around this one, it's not hard for me to imagine this one not getting finished.

Reactions: Mars88

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Carbon on Discord:
I don't care if games have avoidable NTR but if that is going to be the main focus of the game then I am out.

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
Carbon on Discord:
LET'S FUCKING GO:love:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
There will always be a bunch of pathetic people wasting their time in threads that don't belong to them, you don't like the game just leave, no one wants to know your opinion on how much you dislike the game. How pathetic is your reality that all you do is complain about games with NTR? Don't you have anything more meaningful to do, sad.
I agree with you 100%. Gotta love the time we live in

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
My main path is always the love path, but I like to watch the scene from the ntr path on a second save. I just hope because of these morons we will still have enough scene on the love path.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Carbon on Discord:
'Let's say fuck the other half that plays for the harem route and focus myself on making TRIPLE the cuck scenes!1!, surely that will teach them a lesson and make my VN even greater!111!!!'

~Developer
756789041164320850.png

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
'Let's say fuck the other half that plays for the harem route and focus myself on making TRIPLE the cuck scenes!1!, surely that will teach them a lesson and make my VN even greater!111!!!'

~Developer

View attachment 3512932
He's doing us NTR non-enjoyers a big favor by transitioning into full cuck game right before he abandons it so it wouldn't be as sad when we never see any more updates :KEK:
Instead of kinda hoping he comes back someday like we do with every other game we like, now everybody's rooting for him to fail :D

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes