4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dude that's not even the point. We all know that rendering and animating sex scenes takes a long time so while the Mom is getting banged in the NTR route the other route is getting a sleep BJ or a handjob MC be lucky to get a sex scene with her till mid story or towards the end. Next update the Mom is getting banged by the Boss in the NTR route. What will the non NTR route get? Maybe we get to peek at her in shower?
It took around 6 months to deliver a 3 min nothingburger. You really think what routes and kinks this game has any relevance to it surviving? When it barely provides ANY content in the first place? This won't be reaching any mid or end points for you to wait....

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
A yes because it's normal to bang your mom all the time, blackmail has always been show to escalate quickly in AVNs and the mom has always been a slow burn. Prime examples Midnight Paradise, Powervacuum and quite a few others. Do you know what happens to the ones that start hard from the get go? Most of them gets Abandoned.
Well from what i've heard from NTR lovers a good NTR story is a slow corruption of the Li. But what do i know? I don't read NTR.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well from what i've heard from NTR lovers a good NTR story is a slow corruption of the Li. But what do i know? I don't read NTR.
That's true there is nothing better when things go like that BUT when the scenario is husband and wife or Boyfriend and girlfriend, when it comes to incest nearly always is Blackmail. That F95 definition of "my mom has sexual relationship oh I got NTRed" is the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful renders, horrible GUI. I mean do we need to waste the time seeing a bar slide down the screen every time you pause, and then again every time you try and save?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

My God!!! I had a heart attack and I'm dying happy with a hard-on:oops:!! take all my money!! I'm not responsible for what Mom did here:devilish::p

View attachment 3459648 View attachment 3459652 View attachment 3459655 View attachment 3459656
Is this preview or unrelated to the story
Damn, his renders are very good, it's a shame that he really likes NTR and from what I saw on Discord, I'm not convinced by his attitude, so I won't risk supporting him, good luck. View attachment 3465169 View attachment 3465170 View attachment 3465171
None of the things posted on Twitter are part of the game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0 + IC toggle + Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 99 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Feb 11, 2022
And this is why the game is behind a paywall, for stupid idiots like this dude
Quite insane how far vanillafags will go to monopolize shit to their taste. Never saw before people actually threatening to push Ban if a certain creator didn't follow the path that they want to. those guys have images, tags, summarys and every indicator of how the game works, but they still mad for not having the monopoly

Dude that's not even the point. We all know that rendering and animating sex scenes takes a long time so while the Mom is getting banged in the NTR route the other route is getting a sleep BJ or a handjob MC be lucky to get a sex scene with her till mid story or towards the end. Next update the Mom is getting banged by the Boss in the NTR route. What will the non NTR route get? Maybe we get to peek at her in shower?
l

NTR optional does not work that way. If the dev is takin aspiration from Demon Boy, then it will work in the same way as power vacuum: NTR is a consequence of a wrong decision, not a route. Any person who previously played demon boy already knows how it will go.

There is no way of non-ntr having no content, because both come from a decision that leads or to the sex scenes, or to the NTR.

Reactions: madrid3423
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes