jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

PIXELDRAIN -

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but it has not worked correctly since episode 2.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 4 as of 09/09/2024:

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

NOTE: I'm not sure how to fix the "special images" shit, if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears.

- WORKUPLOAD

If you don't like my patch, and you are a paying subscriber to the developer, then you should bitch at him and tell him to fix his god damn built in patch :ROFLMAO:
thank you~

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this is a good game with good renders and all bug is bugged to high heaven and freezes up to play it if the dev would fix them it would be good but i dont see that happening though otherwise it is not that playable

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The best way to tell if this game was NTR focused first if the non-MC can fuck the other characters first. While the MC have to grind like crazy lol.
It kind of depends on the story and the relationships. If the characters are supposed to be related like a mother and son or a brother and sister, you can't really expect them to start fucking right away. Another reason why in games like this, the NTR route always progresses faster, is because the characters doing the NTR are willing to do things that the mc is not, like using drugs, blackmail, etc.
My advice for people that have an issue with it, is to just not play games with NTR routes.

CypherR

May 23, 2024
How much content is really here? Because I'm looking at the fact this says first posted Nov 2023, on EP 4 now but it's still being called a beta... Seems like a milk and abandon kinda game.
Renders seem good from screenshot, at least quality wise.

Reactions: berserk87

Gardan

May 3, 2019
How much content is really here? Because I'm looking at the fact this says first posted Nov 2023, on EP 4 now but it's still being called a beta... Seems like a milk and abandon kinda game.
Renders seem good from screenshot, at least quality wise.
EP4 is about 400renders 13 animations that also includes NTR scenes

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes