SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

NOTE: Incest patch is included (game folder, then folder named incest patch), but it is not applied!

NOTE 2: Makre sure to read here about the developer provided incest patch.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

NOTE: Incest patch is included (game folder, then folder named incest patch), but it is not applied!

NOTE 2: Makre sure to read here about the developer provided incest patch.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Both official patch and the one in folder not work.

• Sad
Reactions: bcool

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Both official patch and the one in folder not work.
The one in the folder is the "official patch" as it says, and as it also says to read the notes that is linked...

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but it has not worked correctly since episode 2.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

If the patch is not fixed I will update my old one yet again :FacePalm:

Reactions: KiGa and mact89

Samsid5975

Apr 29, 2021

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's ain't working bruh
Try reading what I wrote...

Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

PIXELDRAIN -

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but it has not worked correctly since episode 2.

Updated: 09/09/2024

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

If the patch is not fixed I will update my old one yet again :FacePalm:(sometime later today)

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....it is outdated for episode 4.

The game is only like 20 minutes if that, there is like 15 lines of incest dialogue anyway, and zero sex, besides a rapey blowjob scene.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: DO NOT USE THE PATCH BELOW ON EPISODE 4!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The Synthetic [Ep. 3 - Side Story] [Carbon]
If the official patch doesn't work for folks and after it's actually tested, I will update sometime later today....

If the patch is not fixed I will update my old one yet again :FacePalm:(sometime later today)

Reactions: Samsid5975

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
If the official patch doesn't work for folks and after it's actually tested, I will update sometime later today....
I tried everything as you directed, but no the patch didn't work, and still landlady tag exists...
So I will wait for the patch from you till you figure what is wrong with it bro, since there is no fun without the patch

Apr 19, 2020
New blowjob scene.

Interesting dressing room scene with Kiara.
Damn , this thing is starting to smell like DB . It starts with foreplay then makes through till 4 episodes along with an increased release duration and when the time comes for an actual content then boom.....its abandoned and then back in business with a fresh new game/account name with another 4 episodes

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes