Status
Not open for further replies.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner ttb.png

Overview:
Get ready for an unforgettable Sunday afternoon with a group of close-knit friends - Gavin, Aiden, Felix, and Rowan. When their parents unexpectedly depart on an emergency, these young gamers take advantage of their newfound freedom and gather at Gavin's and Felix's house for a thrilling tabletop adventure. With a stash of familiar board games lying around, they're always up for trying something new. That's when Gavin stumbles upon an old, dusty gem hidden deep within the basement - a game that promises to shake things up! The Tabletop Boys are about to embark on a journey they'll never forget.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Hael -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Camp Arcadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

Funndoug

Oct 15, 2022
View attachment 3993691

Overview:
Get ready for an unforgettable Sunday afternoon with a group of close-knit friends - Gavin, Aiden, Felix, and Rowan. When their parents unexpectedly depart on an emergency, these young gamers take advantage of their newfound freedom and gather at Gavin's and Felix's house for a thrilling tabletop adventure. With a stash of familiar board games lying around, they're always up for trying something new. That's when Gavin stumbles upon an old, dusty gem hidden deep within the basement - a game that promises to shake things up! The Tabletop Boys are about to embark on a journey they'll never forget.​

Developer: Hael - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3993783 View attachment 3993786 View attachment 3993788 View attachment 3993787
Android availability? Mobile?

Funndoug

Oct 15, 2022
View attachment 3993691

Overview:

Developer: Hael - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3993783 View attachment 3993786 View attachment 3993788 View attachment 3993787
Your post has a small typo. Where it says "Mac links" needs to say Android links. It's a small one but important.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Cool little game, art's solid enough, don't get all the hatred for this. Plus after anyone comes and do just a general browsing around this site, and yes i'm including the Mad Island game, i wonder what it will take for people to come to realize that this is just a short game. A game. Non-fiction. Not real. I will forever wonder if this eternal crusade for internet justice on adult games with X kink or Y kink will ever end so we can actually get a decent game out without triggering a keyboard warrior crusade on "How dare you post this! This has "This" content in it! or "That" content in it!".

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I don't see anyone saying it's wrong, immoral, whatever. They are just shocked that it is allowed given stated rules, site precedent, and existing laws in most countries. I'm all for "anything goes" when it comes to the "specific order of bits on a computer", but most of the rest of the world views things differently, whether this makes sense to you and me or not.
Take a closer look, you'll see one at the top of this page. If we're starting a big ridiculous rant about a video game with questionable content, i just can't wait to join in. It's judgment to left and right, always fun to see. In a piracy forum no less. It's amazing to see this amount of judgmental pointing of fingers in a game like this, but suddenly all the other horrible kinks like necrophilia and rape get a pass here (those are crimes you know. pretty sure rape is universal). Plus, why is it that this game gets the wrath of the crusaders and not say Degrees of Lewdity?

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
what board games? is it like a monopoly game or ticket to ride? or is it just something lame like chutes and ladders?

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Hello!! Appreciate all the messages <3

bro i cant believe you are brave posting this thread here in f95zone
I am!

Another one already? I guess this is one advantage of Generative AI, mass production EZ PZ.
Good Luck.

Also, embrace for impact from those Crusaders who think their own degen Kinks are OK but the one they don't like is not :KEK:
Thank you! Just one mention...there is actually a ton of work behind this, even its art is AI.

Your post has a small typo. Where it says "Mac links" needs to say Android links. It's a small one but important.
Thanks for pointing that out, I just fixed it! Someone made a mistake when creating the mirrors :p

Cool little game, art's solid enough, don't get all the hatred for this. Plus after anyone comes and do just a general browsing around this site, and yes i'm including the Mad Island game, i wonder what it will take for people to come to realize that this is just a short game. A game. Non-fiction. Not real. I will forever wonder if this eternal crusade for internet justice on adult games with X kink or Y kink will ever end so we can actually get a decent game out without triggering a keyboard warrior crusade on "How dare you post this! This has "This" content in it! or "That" content in it!".
Goodness, games are such a danger! I mean think about it, in rogue trader you can execute Exterminatus! The absolute horror! In how many countries genocide is a crime again? GTA is a hot ramen bowl of all things a person should NOT do in real life, should we start an online keyboard crusade on how Rockstar is promoting ALL the bad things on society? Or should we act like grown adults and realize that it's a game and has absolutely no bearing at all in real life. It's a game. Not real. Fiction. For +18, adult people. Although at this point we should probably require a degree on something as well just to make sure people know how to think and not take games seriously. Good god people.

I'll go on step further, how about we attack Rimworld devs for enabling and promoting cannibalism, ritualistic sacrifice, promotion of drugs, allowing genetic manipulation to extreme levels, slavery, trafficking, nuclear armageddon and +15 or so more atrocities i don't quite recall at this moment. Or maybe Payday for promoting criminal behavior and robbing banks. SInce it doesn't seem to matter that those are games we should start the next crusade against the heathens right?
I appreciate your posts and agree 100% but please don't bother. Either they are too stupid to understand or they are trolls, either way, no point in discussing, it's a loss fight :)

I can't believe some people actually want to play this AI slop. Let those types of games rot in the darkest corners of steam or itch.
Did you play it? I guess not. Most Ai games are trash with no love or work behind them. You may hate this one but it's not an AI slop.

Why is this even here...

Shouldn't this game be on those "other" sites... :KEK:
Oh! But it is :)

Take a closer look, you'll see one at the top of this page. If we're starting a big ridiculous rant about a video game with questionable content, i just can't wait to join in. It's judgment to left and right, always fun to see. In a piracy forum no less. It's amazing to see this amount of judgmental pointing of fingers in a game like this, but suddenly all the other horrible kinks like necrophilia and rape get a pass here (those are crimes you know. pretty sure rape is universal). Plus, why is it that this game gets the wrath of the crusaders and not say Degrees of Lewdity?
Amazing indeed :)
what board games? is it like a monopoly game or ticket to ride? or is it just something lame like chutes and ladders?
;)

Cringe discussions about the morality of literally (Ai) drawings aside i think the dev got a knack for writing. The game is fun, i like the chemistry between this group of friends. I think you could get a good amount of fans if you replaced the characters with older teens or furries or whatever. Good luck about your future projects.
Thanks!!

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Discussion surrounding Rule 7 content will be removed. This game was submitted to Staff and the decision was taken to allow it.
Anyone commenting on this further will received a permanent thread ban and warning.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Discussion surrounding Rule 7 content will be removed. This game was submitted to Staff and the decision was taken to allow it.
Anyone commenting on this further will received a permanent thread ban and warning.
moonrise-kingdom-moonrise-kingdom-gifs.gif

hael_ create a account

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thicc Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote