Unity Completed The Tabletop Boys [v1.1] [Hael]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Nothing personal, but I'll never be grateful to any dev who uses Unity. If it were in Ren'Py or RPGM, at least then the game could be modded. Unity though, that's an engine made by assholes, for assholes to take a dump on the enduser.
JSYK: He/She/Whatever is the dev. I also hate Unity with a passion. I rate flash higher for fuck's sake.

Reactions: kingjames_69

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Im not sure if I can run the game since unity and my laptop is nemesis, more game with unity unable to run

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw this. Wondered if maybe like there would be some sort of paranormal element like some horny ghost or demon being summoned from a Ouija board or similar kind of game that would make everyone do stuff for their bidding. Still I generally thought this was well done. A bit sad to see it already in completed status. Could maybe see a babysitter or maybe a MILF next door be corrupted/coerced/blackmailed into playing the game with them. Oh well. Still will look at and follow your other projects since I think you have talent making adult games.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Short but sweet. Thank your the fun time! :) The end was quite funny..... The previous owner of that board game must have been up to quite some fun as well, hehe.... ;)

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
oh I tried to download the android version from the itch page, I got this, what happens? all the other versions are the same too

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Great game, the only problem I have with it is that with very few minor variations it is a kinetic novel.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hael, I salute your courage. It's all only art, only ink. Censorship should not be allowed in "adult games". As adults we have the choice to view or not to view what is produced. My question to you is why was a couple of pics blacked out? Too bad it was only about boys exploring their bodies and learning about life things. Maybe, if you had included guns, killing, beatings, rape, drinking and drugs, all the haters out there wouldn't be so quick to hate. All you A.I. haters, get over it, A. I. and whatever comes next will be here to stay. You never will get it to change back. Just like we'll never go back to black and white TV. STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE!! Oh, I'm a big boy so you can bring it on.

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
i cant tolerate those who dislike gay stuff like earth is already swelling with unwanted population and it lowers the life quality of everyone just stop reproducing and create more suffering

• Haha
Reactions: asmf888 and hael_

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Hael, I salute your courage. It's all only art, only ink. Censorship should not be allowed in "adult games". As adults we have the choice to view or not to view what is produced. My question to you is why was a couple of pics blacked out? Too bad it was only about boys exploring their bodies and learning about life things. Maybe, if you had included guns, killing, beatings, rape, drinking and drugs, all the haters out there wouldn't be so quick to hate. All you A.I. haters, get over it, A. I. and whatever comes next will be here to stay. You never will get it to change back. Just like we'll never go back to black and white TV. STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE!! Oh, I'm a big boy so you can bring it on.
I agree with everything you said, also I thank you for posting I don't think it'll stop, they're mostly trolls not ignorants.
Answering your question about the black pics, it's all when Aiden is playing the "blindfolded" card, he's blindfolded so the player can't see :) Unless you mean something else, then that's an unreported error or bug.

Getting a black box when it switches to the scenes during the game, not sure how to fix
First time someone reports this so I'm not sure how to fix it... I'm sorry. Please try a different version (Android?) on a different device.

Is there a mac version?
I just built one but before I link it in the main post I'd like for someone to test it first as I have no idea if it works (it should). Please give it a try:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree with everything you said, also I thank you for posting I don't think it'll stop, they're mostly trolls not ignorants.
Answering your question about the black pics, it's all when Aiden is playing the "blindfolded" card, he's blindfolded so the player can't see :) Unless you mean something else, then that's an unreported error or bug.

First time someone reports this so I'm not sure how to fix it... I'm sorry. Please try a different version (Android?) on a different device.

I just built one but before I link it in the main post I'd like for someone to test it first as I have no idea if it works (it should). Please give it a try:

Looking forward to your next update or next game. Any idea as to when?

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Looking forward to your next update or next game. Any idea as to when?
This one is finished (it was created for a Game Jam), there will always be the chance of me going back to it and extend it, making it an actual visual novel with choices, routes and all that... but not planned for now.

My only ongoing project is Camp Arcadia, it's a full length VN and is now taking all my time. Don't have any other games planned but have a lot of ideas on my mind! Thanks for the support.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This one is finished (it was created for a Game Jam), there will always be the chance of me going back to it and extend it, making it an actual visual novel with choices, routes and all that... but not planned for now.

My only ongoing project is Camp Arcadia, it's a full length VN and is now taking all my time. Don't have any other games planned but have a lot of ideas on my mind! Thanks for the support.
I love that game too. I hope you are able to do it without the phone size screen. That sucked long donkey dicks.

Reactions: pikachuman396

Hsword13

Jan 23, 2019

Worked perfectly! Thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hael_

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
God I wish we got to fuck that blonde guy, Rowan. Especially after he said he'd be more interested in receiving. I kinda hope the dev returns to this game and expands upon it. Coomering aside, I liked this game, thanks for posting it. It was too short to give an elaborate opinion, but it was hot and probably more importantly, unique. With how rare gay games are (idc about shota personally, it's just that when comes to men I prefer femboys or at least long-haired twinks) and how rarer are ones where you only top, I appreciate the dev for making it and I hope he continues to make similar games. Thanks again and good luck in the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hael_
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote