lust12e

Aug 15, 2019
Wow.. Don Taco's skill in making H animation is god-like... i hope you can implementate it on BLC.. change the old animation into a new one, or rekame it, or port it into another engine, i don't care, as long as i can see those THICC PLUM JUICY ASS... LOL

Reactions: Alkasal

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Taboo patch ... copy in ur Game folder as always ...

or create an empty patch.rpy file in the game folder ... thats all
What does this change? There is already incest and pregnancy lol, how much more taboo we talking?

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Its an explezit patch so Aunt call u Familie and not "Like Familie etc ... " and so on.
And the game has inGame build taboo and only looking if the file patch.rpy exist or not and eah its empty bc. its inGame build.

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Nori is one of the best THICK ,not obese, fictional woman I've ever watched. Don Taco is really skillful with his animations.
I'll wait next updates.

Best wishes Don Taco

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Good animations, is this some heavily modified Koikatsu or something?

The only things I don't like would be that your just leaving the arms and the penis. Might as well include the guys body, do make sure however, to emphasize more on the girl's.

Make the sex scenes longer and all that.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Well, people asked him to add animations, he started to learn animations to add them in the game like people asked. TacoVerse project was meant to be like a little "snack" so that people can enjoy something else while he still works on replacing animations for BLC and working on SC. It's not a full time project, but it takes less time to make it due to it not really requiring renders like BLC does. Plus, what's the point of releasing all 4 if people would just go through all of them and then continue to wait for BLC and SC

I would like this author to finish a project. Again, I enjoy their work. I'm just noticing a pattern.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes