3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As an English speaker, I look at that sentence and autofill the missing letters. But I can certainly understand why a non-English speaker would be perplexed.

Maybe some day they will hire someone who can actually do capable testing and proofreading, but I doubt it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So once again thank you for the quick update! Really appreciated!
I love your work! Period, and this update you got me to laugh a couple times beyond my control. Still chucking a bit 4 hours later. So your writing remains top notch. IMHO pacing has improved from the intro.

It is my hope that you'll take what follows as constructive criticism.

No one's sponsor play's the games you have Matt playing with the MC. Period. No room for games. No room for bullshit. And that goes both ways. Matt would be up front about his reactions and the MC would tell him at least what he could while protecting the identities of the women who inspired him. Either of them break that trust and one or both easily end up homeless or worse. I'm not sure why you want the alcoholism theme in this game, but, in my unsolicited opinion, you have to do it justice, which means you should respect the trust required between a drunk and their sponsor. That is NOT something you can play fast a loose with to move your plot.

It's hard to see how Belle is going to carry this VN as the female lead. Her appearance doesn't have that "hook". She's a little to bland. There's nothing about her that grabs me. Maybe Haley wasn't everyone's bag of tea and maybe in the conventional sense she wasn't the bombshell of her game, but she was damn cute and her personality was by far the most engaging.

Now since the prolog you've let Belle's personality, when alone with the MC, blossom a bit. Obviously a good thing, but physically she's still pretty bland. Sure she's pretty, but put her in a crowd and she's lost in the background. Hell I don't know maybe that's your intention.

So take it for what you paid for it. Love how this game is starting, I'll shut up now and wait for the next update.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm gonna discontinue this guide do to low interest in it. Thanks!
Use the Mulit-Mod as an alternative it can show you more anyway in this type of game, with largely split paths.

Edit: Updated to v0.20

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Are we sure this is Ptolemys' game? These characters look like plastic Ken and Barbie dolls, flat texture-less skin, blank eyes and expressions, and horrid posing, looks like statues....nothing like Haley's Story. Honestly thought this was some beginners project not a seasoned Dev.

Reactions: Moisan4 and qaywsx

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I still don't know exactly what to make of this one. It seems like we spend more time reading internal monologue than actual dialogue, and the pacing just feels really off for some reason.

Last edited:

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
The Taming of the Brats [v0.05] [Viitgames]

Original PC : 961 MB
Original Mac : 943 MB

Compressed PC (60 MB) :
Compressed Mac (43 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well surprise surprise viitgames is back with new one, I'll try it tonight and hoping it's not another ptsd plot. I couldn't go through Haley's story, too much anxiety for my liking.

Reactions: Arrdvark

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Well surprise surprise viitgames is back with new one, I'll try it tonight and hoping it's not another ptsd plot. I couldn't go through Haley's story, too much anxiety for my liking.
I couldn't finish Haley's Story, and I had trouble trying to figure out why. Reading your comment nailed what was bothering me about it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Surprised to see a new game relatively fast from them, i'll give it a couple updates before playing but it does look good and the dev has a good history, so we'll see.
Same here. Waiting for a little more content before giving it a real spin.

So who is the brat and the one that needs to be tamed? Is it MC or the Li that's the brat?
Kind of guess here, but the "her niece Belle moves to the city for college" sentence in the intro looks like a very f**king good hint, you know.... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I think its too early to tell about this game. I'm just gonna watch it and wait for another couple of updates before I can make an informed decision if its for me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9999 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 481 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I really liked Haley's Story, except the endings but this is just really dull so far. The 2 Lis are just not interesting at all to me + they're not that good looking and the MC literally has 0 personality. It's just meh.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes