3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
There's not really much content at the moment but it's a prologue so whatever. One problem I have with this is that the 2 main girls are kind of meh. The redhead is straight up not attractive at all imo, Belle is way better but still nothing really special.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The premise sounds very interesting. I’m looking forward to trying it out. Good to the developer. :coffee:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Ah yes, we will finally get our opportunity to become a young Vladimir Putin. Time to send this brat to the gulag boys.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty interesting so I'll check it. I have a thing for red heads too so that definitely played a part.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Am I gonna tame the brat by sketching nude pictures of her? This was kinda a ambiguous start...

Start screen was a little baron, did you use Akvis for your sketches? In all my years of trying to find the best sketch software nothing beats a sketch photobooth, pisses me off that the ultimate sketch software can't be had and it's from 20 freakin' years ago on linux...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Lol I was hoping MC is the funny looking ginger hair dude, Ptolemy's protagonists always fall into half grim-half stoic, kind of dull and reserved ( and usually it's female characters that carry the plot).
And some of you old timers looked way more ridiculous in the 80's. ;)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Another game in which the main love interest is absolutely no way can be a virgin, because OH, GOD SHE IS 18 YEARS OLD!!!!! What happened to her this time? Did she fall in love with a teacher and fucked with him? Or maybe her first time was with a Chad in the backseat of his pickup? Or maybe she went to a competition with the high school football team and drunk too much? Oh no, I know, she likes to go to clubs and swallow interesting pills that make you want to go to the bathroom with someone else, yeah?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes