3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Developer's latest update from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Not a lot to say. Everything is on time, and the update will be released on the 20'th. Unless something happens.

Quite late in the day, since it's a work day. But everyting should be on time.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest news from the developer at Patreon:

Apologies again

Hi

I know I delayed the release by 1 day last month. I'm going to have to do it this month as well.

Nothing particularly wrong. I just can't get it done tonight. Testing it's what's left.

Just got home from work. Very hard day today. It's almost 8 PM. I just can't do it tonight.

I'm too tired. I'll eat, take a shower and just head to bed.

I'll do it tomorrow.

Sorry again.

Viit

Since we probably won't be getting the release here until the 25th, this delay should not affect us. And at least we get a preview pic to look at out of it. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
v0.45 IS HERE!

The taming of the brat 0.45 and android port

Hi

Haven't recieved any bug reports, so all good on that front. Here it is.

Things are starting to heat up, but won't get really hot till the next update.

And I'll be starting work on the next update this week.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1559068

July 26, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.45

Download Mod v0.45 (~80MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.45 (~371MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1892701 View attachment 1892702 View attachment 1892703 View attachment 1892704 View attachment 1892705 View attachment 1892706
thx alot for this one too koga3~ ^_^

Reactions: KoGa3

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Are we have milf in this game at least
Elena (the redhead) is old enough to be a MILF. She's probably at least in her late 30s. But so is the MC, so it doesn't look like we'll have a younger guy banging an older lady in this game. The blonde girl (Belle) is Elena's niece, and could be considered a DILF for the MC.

Might not be quite what you're looking for, but it could be worth checking out anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The game master

The game master

May 19, 2022
Elena (the redhead) is old enough to be a MILF. She's probably at least in her late 30s. But so is the MC, so it doesn't look like we'll have a younger guy banging an older lady in this game. The blonde girl (Belle) is Elena's niece, and could be considered a DILF for the MC.

Might not be quite what you're looking for, but it could be worth checking out anyway.
Thanks for your kind information detective

Reactions: Walter Victor

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I would be invested in the game if it was not so "normal", i understand the slow burn but only when its followed by good dialog choice and good branching and not just A or B, A or B, A or B...
There are barelly any choices at all in relation to game time, there is one choice every 20 minutes i would say, if the game could at least keep the pacing i would be behind it 100%...
I'll return when there is a reworked version with more dialog choices and meaning.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes