3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Preview from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chris

Hey

Just wanted to introduce you guys to Chris. The protagonist for our upcoming demo. Now, she's not quite finished yet. She's a bit...thick. Well, she's supposed to be thick. She is an athlete and tomboy after all. But it's a bit too much right now. Not fat, don't get me worng. But she has those mommy thighs right now :D. We want to create that athletic build. But not too much. We're very happy with the rest of her. Face, upper body etc. Just have to slim down the thighs and butt a little bit.

I still can't give you a date for the demo. Right now we're doing the characters (which are few), and the locations(which are less few. Hope to finish those this week. And then we can start work on the actual renders.

I'll keep you in the loop.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that she looks bit devilish.

haley's speciality was her faces, brat's was her "dancing" so wonder what's chris's.

Reactions: rudy007

Ptinicotine

Sep 27, 2022
Did I miss something, for the end ? The story was not really finish yet ? MC settle in and its finish. What about is painting ? did Belle settle in too (for the tiresome route) ?
I'm kind sad it finish just like that. It have a taste of unfinished, don't you think ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did I miss something, for the end ? The story was not really finish yet ? MC settle in and its finish. What about is painting ? did Belle settle in too (for the tiresome route) ?
I'm kind sad it finish just like that. It have a taste of unfinished, don't you think ?
When the colored render turns into a black-and-white drawn version of it, that's the end for that playthrough. All 3 end just after the MC fully moves in, with a sex scene with whomever and the expected "I Love You" spoken between the MC and Elena/Belle/both.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report for the new game by the developer at Patreon:

Deep into the renders

Hey

Like the title says. We're deep into the renders. Should be done in a few days. The renders we plan for the demo that is. Dialogue should be done next week. What's mostly left after that will be the gui. Can't say for sure how long that will take. To be honest, I don't remember how long it took for Belle. It was a while ago. But timorously I might say the demo should be out in 2 weeks? I think?

Can't say for sure right now. But I should be able to next weekend.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report for the new game by the developer at Patreon:

A great deal of it done

Hey

A lot of the demo is done. What's mostly left to do, is the gui and putting it all together.

Like I said. I don't remember how long that took last time. I want to say a week. But it might be a week and a half or it might be two.

We'll start work on that on Monday, and I should have an answer for you by the middle of next week.

See you then.

Viit

Estius

Mar 16, 2023

A great deal of it done

Hey

A lot of the demo is done. What's mostly left to do, is the gui and putting it all together.

Like I said. I don't remember how long that took last time. I want to say a week. But it might be a week and a half or it might be two.

We'll start work on that on Monday, and I should have an answer for you by the middle of next week.

See you then.

Viit
Very cool. Looking forward to it. (y)

Reactions: Walter Victor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

A great deal of it done

Hey

See you then.

Viit
"Yes, you're right, MC. We do sometimes find sweaty guys hot. But we also like it when a guy has showered in the last week."
is he "poking" her?
Maybe that's why the hug isn't all the way against his body. :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Next week

Hey

We're finishing up over here. Working on the gui and looking for bugs.

The demo will be ready next week. Can't say exactly which day, and I don't want to say. Because things can always come up in these things. And I don't want to make myself a liar. But the demo will be released sometime next week.

Viit

My personal opinion only: That is one UGLY render! I'm hoping the majority of the game has more flattering images of the title character.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes