Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Given that this game came out in 2014, you can pretty much consider it ancient, especially with all the games this circle pumped out since then.

That said, I've played several of their games in the past, and they've always been mediocre at best. Some had the signs of potential to be good, maybe even great games... but it was never realized. This circle has always gone for the cheap cash-grab...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
"short 5-8 hours" for the average rpg maker game i play on here, thats quite long lol
Ah you playing tech demos the average ones I play 5 hours is a bit short, at least if you trying to get all the content. Minus that this seems up my alley, can't recall last time I played an RPGM game that was finished in 5 hours, but oh well...

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Is this game worth it for fans of the corruption tag?
I haven't gone through the whole game, so I don't know what's fully in here. But so far "corruption" has mainly been:
MC: "I'm the hero, if you want my help in saving the world you're going to let me have sex with you, beautiful lady."
Female: "Do I have to? I'm still a virgin..."
MC: "Oooh, you're a virgin? Then I get your virginity! Muhahahaha"

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Animated (Badly)… Well now I have to know just how bad this animation is.
Take two still images. Clap them together repeatedly like one one those toy monkeys with cymbals. Call it sex.
Oh I forgot, 80% of the way through, update girl's still image with ahegao face.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Seems kinda low/poor effort, what with the maps being generic, as in the ones you can load from rpgmaker. -- There's even some stairs that jumps you to a new floor, but no stairs back! [In the zombie fort.] Means no real point in exploring.
Similarly the examination tower, if you head out and back in, the monsters don't spawn, thus you can't leave.

Animation isn't that good either, and pics are alright.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes