Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I'm stuck. I was exploring the castle in the north country when I went down some stairs, leading to an area where there was a red chest and a skeleton. But I can't get out of there. The stairs disappeared and the rest of the paths are blocked by stones. I do not know what to do.

JAMES FRANCIS

Jun 6, 2018
I'm stuck. I was exploring the castle in the north country when I went down some stairs, leading to an area where there was a red chest and a skeleton. But I can't get out of there. The stairs disappeared and the rest of the paths are blocked by stones. I do not know what to do.
Just happened to me as well... totally sucks since my last save is right there

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Just happened to me as well... totally sucks since my last save is right there
If anyone has a save in the zombie/ghost infested castle in the northern country, please link it... stupid disappearing staircase
There is no staircase, the dev messed up there imo. Think they were suppose to add some way to jump down to the chest place, and a way to return, but forgot. -- The chest is in the spot where the stairs should be.

Here's the data file, where I modified the maps a bit so you can proceed. [Don't remember the map name/number, so it's the full folder.]
One of the tiles allow you to "jump" down to the other chest. After you can then "jump" back to exploring. -- Was lazy, and not my game, so it's just a simple transfer event.
Also should semi-fix the examination tower--added a 'switch' to let you open the portals. [They really should have used self-switches here; remembered to reset the switches after you leave/use the dark portal; or evented it better, such as used variables or more switches.]

Edit: Added the complete game save; not sure if you need anything besides the save file, but if no images shows, just talk to the fairy on the left.
Edit2: NVM, fairy seems to always be there, so you don't even needa download any save; just play the game till you get the dimensional box, use it, travel left & talk to the fairy.

Last edited:

Agpieh

Sep 5, 2019
after finishing the game, i found out that there is just 9 heroines, where tf is the tenth heroines?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
There are five possible endings to the game.
wait, each heroine has an individual ending, so that makes it 10, do all ofthem count as a single ending type? what are the other 4 supposed to be/mean?
also not even the fairy unlocks variants 02/03 of the scenes/CG, and already tried doing one multiple times to see if it changes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can someone tell me where is Vanessa after i defeat her?She is the only girl i cant find after the final battle.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
after finishing the game, i found out that there is just 9 heroines, where tf is the tenth heroines?
same,i defeat her but for some reason her scene arent unlocked.wtf??and she nowhere to be found.

Agpieh

Sep 5, 2019
same,i defeat her but for some reason her scene arent unlocked.wtf??and she nowhere to be found.
if you mean the first demon girl we fight, then she is in the city ( or town) in another island. you need to use the dragon to go to another island, it's on the left of the map if i remember correctly

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
if you mean the first demon girl we fight, then she is in the city ( or town) in another island. you need to use the dragon to go to another island, it's on the left of the map if i remember correctly
The colloseum?I can't find her. :unsure:

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I commend the guy/guys who translated this game. I'm not personally interested, since works by "Almonds & Big Milk" have been pretty low quality and unimpressive every time I've tried them, but thank you for your hard work regardless.
do u know or have a link to the thread/download page of the game on the last image on the first GIF?

ThreeDigit

Jan 7, 2019
" Heavily Edited Machine Translation "
This dialogue has to be MORE than heavily edited, it's so hilarious.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes