Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"Would our hero succeed in returning back to reality?"
Granted, haven't played the game yet so maybe there's an actual reason this time... but I've seen this same 'goal' in several of these games before and it has never made sense to me. I mean, my life isn't awful, but if I woke up in a fantasy world, as the hero, with 10 hot heroines in my bed, and castles and magic and shit... I'm not coming back! You'd have to drag me back to our world kicking and screaming.
There was another game I played like this, where the hero beat the demon lord, had the perfect girlfriend who was pretty much a princess, was the strongest guy in the world, etc. And he chose to abandon all of it so he could go back home where he was an otaku loser nobody back in 'reality'. Biggest WTF I've ever seen from a game ending, and you didn't get a choice either.
What if i send you to dark soul, you wish you will coming back from mentality torture as well your eternal body decay. No sexy women for you either well unless you want blindfold thicc lady and Giant gyewn

Darksoul aside, the isekalist you encounters might have parent or siblings and by not coming back home you basically abandoning them but (confused isekai plot) What if the moment you left the your "original world" , your time in there "stop" or one year in isekai equal one minute or second in your real world.
There is a korean manhwa where heroes left the isekai for their parent and siblings but they got buttfucked so hard they lost their place in real world so they decided to ruin the world instead.
Plus, magically somehow you went missing (tensou)(magical teleport_) , your friends or your parent might worry about you and they go for police to report your missing and 10 years later to find you coming back , wonder how they feel or are they even care for you?
I guess people who want to go isekai is either dead or nobody will find them meaning no attachment to the world (well except your renter if you renting house.)
Well i guess it only up to that person if he want to return to his world or stay in fantasy land. Basically Matrix blue and red pill all over again.

Last edited:

Sangera

May 21, 2017
So, i defeated the last boss have all 10 girls, is there a way to get back into the real world or is it a cliffhanger?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So, i defeated the last boss have all 10 girls, is there a way to get back into the real world or is it a cliffhanger?
go to the guild and each girl have different ending.After you done,feel free to rate:)

Reactions: Sangera

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
What if i send you to dark soul, you wish you will coming back from mentality torture as well your eternal body decay. No sexy women for you either well unless you want blindfold thicc lady and Giant gyewn
No doubt there's fantasy worlds you wouldn't want to go to. Even something like GoT would probably be beyond miserable. But there's an equal number of good outcomes where you'd want to stay. My point is some of the devs of these games make good scenarios, but then blandly stick in the goal of "returning home" without any justification behind why they would actually want to return.

As you said, if you have a loving family back home, that's one reason you might want to return. But the particular game I was thinking of, the MC was literally a forever alone loser with no family. He still went back to his world, because according to the dev that's just what you do in that situation even if it makes zero sense...

Darksoul aside, the isekalist you encounters might have parent or siblings and by not coming back home you basically abandoning them but (confused isekai plot) What if the moment you left the your "original world" , your time in there "stop" or one year in isekai equal one minute or second in your real world.
I think that's pretty much the premise in the Narnia books. The kids spend a whole life time in Narnia as rulers and when they die in there or go back to the real world (I forget) they are kids IRL again, then later they actually go back and live in Narnia again.

I guess people who want to go isekai is either dead or nobody will find them meaning no attachment to the world (well except your renter if you renting house.)
Well i guess it only up to that person if he want to return to his world or stay in fantasy land. Basically Matrix blue and red pill all over again.
Yeah, but I don't think you have to be completely miserable in your life to want to abandon it for something better either. People do that every day IRL. For example, I do have a pretty good extended family, but if I woke up in some fantasy world with super powers and immortality... I'm not coming back. Like, I'm sorry to my parents and so on, but I know they'd want me to be happy too. The best scenario would be if you could contact them or even bring them over to your new world, but it'd still be better to stay if you couldn't, then to go back to being another nobody in our capitalist world.

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a Walkthrough for this? im stuck after the adding the zombie girl to the team?

Nvm I cleared it and got all 10 of them but idk how to start an ending. I already did all of their scenes and whenever I talk to the guild person its the same Dialogue

Last edited:

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
go to the guild and each girl have different ending.After you done,feel free to rate:)
Do you know how you got the options for the ending to appear? I've tried talking to the Guild Person but its just the same dialogue over and over

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Do you know how you got the options for the ending to appear? I've tried talking to the Guild Person but its just the same dialogue over and over
You need to finish all the mission first.Defeat the Demon Queen,then try fucking them a couple of time

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
Any completed save files?
no need for save, u can use dimensional item thing in ur inv and speak to fairy to unlock all scenes, the ending dont give any extra scenes, it has multiple ending few do harem ending

the only dissapointment it snot many scenes

Reactions: Furnox

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
have sex at least twice with the red warrior sena I think

then talk to her, she will bring you to extra mission wih her alone

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So, I'm trapped in the north castle. Walked down some stairs to an area with no exit and no stairs back up. Any advise please?

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
So, I'm trapped in the north castle. Walked down some stairs to an area with no exit and no stairs back up. Any advise please?
its bugged the north castle has lot of bug causing unfinishable, either edit them via rpg maker or load different save

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes