markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
sorry I didn't clarify enough, I've played milk and Delia's war, but never seen the last one with the red haired one, that's the one I'm looking for.
That's Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse.

Game violates forum rules, so you can't find it on F95 anymore. But there is a thread with a savefile if you want to jump to the end.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-shoku-jodie-owner-of-the-whorehouse-walkthrough-95-savefile.10273/

Reactions: betatest001
Jun 1, 2017
sorry I didn't clarify enough, I've played milk and Delia's war, but never seen the last one with the red haired one, that's the one I'm looking for.
Oh, fair enough. The redhead is Jodie, and she's the titular character of Jodie's Whorehouse. You can find the translated game over here:

Reactions: betatest001

Leonarduy

Oct 18, 2017
There is no staircase, the dev messed up there imo. Think they were suppose to add some way to jump down to the chest place, and a way to return, but forgot. -- The chest is in the spot where the stairs should be.

Here's the data file, where I modified the maps a bit so you can proceed. [Don't remember the map name/number, so it's the full folder.]
One of the tiles allow you to "jump" down to the other chest. After you can then "jump" back to exploring. -- Was lazy, and not my game, so it's just a simple transfer event.
Also should semi-fix the examination tower--added a 'switch' to let you open the portals. [They really should have used self-switches here; remembered to reset the switches after you leave/use the dark portal; or evented it better, such as used variables or more switches.]

Edit: Added the complete game save; not sure if you need anything besides the save file, but if no images shows, just talk to the fairy on the left.
Edit2: NVM, fairy seems to always be there, so you don't even needa download any save; just play the game till you get the dimensional box, use it, travel left & talk to the fairy.
where do u put the data files?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
where do u put the data files?
Game folder IIRC, just toss it in the folder where you have the game exe [program that opens the game; the little dragon head].
It was a quick fix, and I didn't do anything fancy [forgot to add the light], so it might be hard to find--and I deleted the game already--but it should be around that rock by the pit. It'll transfer you back to the stairs map, within access to the chest.
From there, you interact with that little crack near the stairs to 'jump' back--again nothing fancy, just a transfer event instead of real jumping; was too lazy to make an actual jumping event/animation.

is the examination ruins just a never ending slaughter feast?
AFAIK, from looking at the map when fixing that faulty eventing, it's just one map, so yeah, just a grinding/slaughter fest to get money/items.
Imo you shouldn't bother with it, unless you have my quick fix [Just added a switch--probably should have animated the switch--so the portals appear; could have done it better, but: was lazy, not my game, along with the fact I/we shouldn't have to do this in the first place.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonarduy

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Just ran a decrypter to see what this game had and yeah, isn't worth the time. It's enough content for.. a start? And then that's it. Too bad, too. The premise and artwork is good.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
"Would our hero succeed in returning back to reality?"
Granted, haven't played the game yet so maybe there's an actual reason this time... but I've seen this same 'goal' in several of these games before and it has never made sense to me. I mean, my life isn't awful, but if I woke up in a fantasy world, as the hero, with 10 hot heroines in my bed, and castles and magic and shit... I'm not coming back! You'd have to drag me back to our world kicking and screaming.
There was another game I played like this, where the hero beat the demon lord, had the perfect girlfriend who was pretty much a princess, was the strongest guy in the world, etc. And he chose to abandon all of it so he could go back home where he was an otaku loser nobody back in 'reality'. Biggest WTF I've ever seen from a game ending, and you didn't get a choice either.

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Stuck after defeating the Witch in the castle of the North, talked to the king and got chat with the heroines in the guild.

Where I'm supposed to go?

(Already been in prison to recruit the prisoner)

Jakubih

Sep 3, 2017
There is no staircase, the dev messed up there imo. Think they were suppose to add some way to jump down to the chest place, and a way to return, but forgot. -- The chest is in the spot where the stairs should be.

Here's the data file, where I modified the maps a bit so you can proceed. [Don't remember the map name/number, so it's the full folder.]
One of the tiles allow you to "jump" down to the other chest. After you can then "jump" back to exploring. -- Was lazy, and not my game, so it's just a simple transfer event.
Also should semi-fix the examination tower--added a 'switch' to let you open the portals. [They really should have used self-switches here; remembered to reset the switches after you leave/use the dark portal; or evented it better, such as used variables or more switches.]

Edit: Added the complete game save; not sure if you need anything besides the save file, but if no images shows, just talk to the fairy on the left.
Edit2: NVM, fairy seems to always be there, so you don't even needa download any save; just play the game till you get the dimensional box, use it, travel left & talk to the fairy.
the saves don't seem to work. Only goes to a separate site with a bunch of gibberish.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
the saves don't seem to work. Only goes to a separate site with a bunch of gibberish.
Weird; might be due to the map changes, dunno. Doesn't really matter, since you get the memory thing early enough.

Stuck after defeating the Witch in the castle of the North, talked to the king and got chat with the heroines in the guild.

Where I'm supposed to go?

(Already been in prison to recruit the prisoner)
Think it was talking to one of the heroines in the tavern/guild; or going to the village to get the dragon whistle.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes