VN Ren'Py The Tesliss Equation - Remastered [Development Thread]

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hi there,

Currently a WIP. I am here working on a remake of The Tesliss Equation. "The Tesliss Equation" is an aif created and authored by GoblinBoy. I'm sure many of you might already know it, have played it, and even had many great memories with it. It might be pretty nostalgic to some as well.

Right now, this is only a work in progress, and progress is being made at a good pace. Without further ado, I'll just get down to it.

The Tesliss Equation - Remastered

THE TESLISS EQUATION - REMASTERED

THE TESLISS EQUATION - REMASTERED - NEW BANNER

Tesliss Equation is a story about an average guy at your day-to-day generic downtown college who has a normal as normal could-be day. At the same time, the irregularities of his fantasies try to seep into the real world. Or is it backward? Wading through others' illusions as he maneuvers within reality.

Currently I have a small trailer for it and a comic prepped up for it. I've reupped it up here for better access.
Let me know your thoughts on it all. :)

Patreon:
Subscribestar: [unapproved as of Feb 2023]
Discord:

Game Thread: The Tesliss Equation - Remastered v0.1.3

Last edited:

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I'm not against the idea at the least. I have thought of some fetishes that I have planned though, but for now I'd like to hear others preferred kinks/fetishes/stuff like that.

Though what's not planned is extreme kinks. And very extreme kinks as well. For ex.
Rape, Scat, Mutilation, Necro, Zoophile/Necro-Zoophile etc etc. That's extreme to very extreme on my scale.

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
Best of luck to you! Though that's a pretty high bar to set as a starting project! I would second the vote for NTR, much of GB's work had strong themes of the female love interests affections being stolen (often by one of the antagonists, or from the antagonist by the protagonist). That might be a rather unique way to pay homage but also not just remake the same scenes.

I will say, GB didn't really shy away from some of those more extreme kinks and Tesliss specifically has multiple scenes revolving specifically around very dubious consent from one or more partners, so I'm not entirely sure how you're exactly going to sidestep that if you want to stay true to the source material.

Reactions: Plissken58 and XFB

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
NTR isn't in my extreme kinks list. Or did the examples I gave, give the impression that it could be? :oops:
Just my thoughts on it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hi there, here to give a bit of an update. Currently I've been workin on the renders. For now though, I wanted to give a little glimpse on some of the character designs.

Char01_Closeup.png Char01_Full.png Char02_Closeup.png Char02_Full.png Char03_Closeup.png Char03_Full.png Char04_Closeup.png Char04_Full.png Char05_Closeup.png Char05_Full.png

Well, these are the characters. I'm not gonna name them but they should be apparent to some. If I may, perhaps a bit of a sport. If someone would want to take a gander at guessing their names. Guess 3 correct out of 5 and there might be a reward waiting for the first five peeps from the very few who might wanna take it on.

Reactions: Reifon

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Looking good! I do believe that a fresh take on awesome classics is a good thing for the dying AIF genre :)

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Jeno That is, very well one of the aims of this project. I think, people over time have simply forgotten what an AIF is, what an AIF can bring to them. The surplus amount of imagination, the possibilities to be able to do much more than simply just look. They used to give proper intractability with the creator's imagination and allow readers to make it their own.

Sadly, part of which has been lost over the progression of adult fictional content... part of which would be impossible to reproduce given the engine... still there are some parts that can be retained. One of which actually, should count the most considering the nature of this work. The sexual aspect of it.

Last edited:

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I'm going to discuss some of the potential fetishes/kinks I have considered or planned to have so far.

Casual:
Kissing, Caressing, Hugging, Oral (Cunnilingus), Mutual Masturbation

I want to explore the loving aspect of sex here with the characters. A lot can be explored in this department, touching and caressing them, playing with their bellies or belly buttons, kissing, hugging, and somewhat of an adoration between the characters.

Planned:
Vaginal, Anal, Creampie, Foot fetish, Boob/Ass fetish, Throatpie, Pissing/Squirting (waterworks), Sniffing, Rimming/Anal Oral (Annilingus), Bondage, Voyeurism

Considered:
Clothed sex, NTR, Enema, Food play

These are only some of the things I've planned. A note on NTR. I'm not a fan of forced stuff. I mean something other than forced in that regard but instead forcing something down that doesn't mesh well. I can only see a couple scenarios with NTR-related content with the given characters. Though there's plenty of it in GB's other works, this one more or less had NTR only as an ending. That doesn't mean I can't have NTR. I plan to do several non-canon scenes on the side. So there's still a place for other things to be explored.

I also have a concept here of multi-branched sexual content. Giving one the ability to have pretty much a sense of proper interaction. I'll reveal more of this soon. At the moment I'm still looking through for any other potential kinks and fetishes people might or want to look for.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and bulifun

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Hi there, here to give a bit of an update. Currently I've been workin on the renders. For now though, I wanted to give a little glimpse on some of the character designs.

View attachment 2179103 View attachment 2179104 View attachment 2179105 View attachment 2179106 View attachment 2179107 View attachment 2179108 View attachment 2179109 View attachment 2179110 View attachment 2179111 View attachment 2179112

Well, these are the characters. I'm not gonna name them but they should be apparent to some. If I may, perhaps a bit of a sport. If someone would want to take a gander at guessing their names. Guess 3 correct out of 5 and there might be a reward waiting for the first five peeps from the very few who might wanna take it on.
Kate, Sarah, Chloe, Samantha, Julia

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Just a couple test renders for one of the chars. :) Do let me know what you guys think.
XE.png PS2.png PS.png PS3.png PS4.png PS5.png
Rendering for the first chapter is almost finished. Will post some screens soon.

Kate, Sarah, Chloe, Samantha, Julia
Ay, good guesses. So the last one's name starts with J so good going there. And one of the chars does start with Ch. Again, very close.

Sorry for the late response though. For one, I'd recommend either playing or knowing about the original Tesliss Equation a little. It's a great piece of work as it is. Might give some hints on the chars as well :)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
First time I hear the name The Tesliss Equation. Tried looking it up but its so damn old it wont even upload the pictures.
Watched the trailer and it looks intriguing, mysterious. Also read the comic in the OP post but im sure they both are not releated. Some comment say that the original was NTR heavy focused ?

Glad to hear you wont have NTR or at least not force it onto the player if there will be choices. Since I never played the original, what was the theme in it ? Was there a Harem possible ?

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Also read the comic in the OP post but im sure they both are not releated
They are related, you'll come to see eventually. There's slight hint within the description as well.

Since I never played the original, what was the theme in it ? Was there a Harem possible ?
No worries. Till its release if you may find the time, give it a try if you want to. It's a good nostalgic piece of work. The original's themes as I recall are, there's harem yes (if 3 girls count as harem lol). As far as ntr is concerned actually, this one particular title had lesser scenes of ntr than the rest. And as much as ntr is shown or explored in his other works, actually, he never went into descriptions over those scenes. Aka, actual sexual ntr scenes were not really there. Since you would only have scenes with yourself and not the other guy.

Than, the theme is a bit school eccentric, hence nostalgic to people who played it in the past. Other than that, it's just the usual sexual stuff, handjob, blowjob, titjob, assjob, anal, vaginal, creampies etc etc. Oh there are some scenes of pregnancies. Oh, oh, there's some monster sex scenes too. And for the NTR there's some slight scenes as a game over at the end of it all.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So due to a shader issue I had to revise some of the things within my earlier released trailer and the comic.
I also revised the lights I was using which earlier seemed pretty blatant to me and I did very much in a bit of a hurry.

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hi, very sorry for being a bit dormant and not making any updates since last time. It's been almost a month but I was simply prepping it all up. I'll make some more posts later in the day but for the moment I want to share some goodies.

T_01.png

T_02.png T_03.png T_04.png T_05.png T_06.png T_07.png
Eager to hear your thoughts about her :)

[ Edit: Forgot to turn on the shells on the vag earlier - fixed now. ]

Last edited:

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So I'm guessing sleep sex will be part of extreme kinks am I right
Hum, not particularly in my opinion. And honestly the idea of sleep sex is pretty intriguing though, it seems much more of a thing that'd be exciting if it happens in real with consensual partners, otherwise here, that'd be like a set of images with the dude going about doing his thing and not much interaction from the female character. - Except for her getting excited.

Because there's no way someone wouldn't wake up with all the excitement going on and just keep on sleeping. And if they actually don't wake up then it's going a bit extreme. Though with that I recall this movie I had seen once, I think, Sleeping beauty was it. Yep it is.

Not particularly very extreme so I'd reckon it just about barely passes the mark. I can see how it can be a thing for some. What I think could be is...

Starts with sleeping sex and the female char either wakes up in the middle once it starts getting too intense for her or her simply continuing to pretend as if she's still asleep. Gives some nice ideas to explore indeed.

Reactions: Anthony222

Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
It has always been one of my favorite games. Can't wait to see how you will re-imagine the strongest scenes...

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
It has always been one of my favorite games. Can't wait to see how you will re-imagine the strongest scenes...
Hi. Haha, Tesliss Equation has been one of my fav game as well from GB. This was honestly hands down, and Meteor my fav ones, literally the best AIFs I've ever had a chance to play. I'm still on the consideration on how to play out the scenes as well. Along with couple of my own twists/scenes.

Anywhos, here's something that I've been prepping up for everyone.

scn demo_35.png scn demo_37.png

Sooooo. I really hate the hard sheen on the characters in Daz that people usually just go along with. In my attempts to tone it down I ended up with something like this. Caveat, it was a bit of a pain to try and give them wetness where it mattered without it looking way too unnatural. So, this is me trying to see if it looks good enough or not.

scn demo_35.png scn demo_37.png