• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes
Jul 22, 2019
I really have the polar opposite opinion. I thought that she was amazingly hot before her last transformation. Jaw droppingly so. Afterwards, her body was too tight and muscular for my tastes. Still attractive, but she was perfect before.
I generally prefer futas to be dominant so that's why. The second Goddess' body type is ideal for me. Strong, tall, thick.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I generally prefer futas to be dominant so that's why. The second Goddess' body type is ideal for me. Strong, tall, thick.
Yeah, I guess it just comes down to personal preference. To me, too far in that direction and the futa becomes more like a dude with tits, instead of a girl with a cock. I enjoy M/F sex games a lot, but if its going to be futa, then I'd prefer everything about them other than the cock to be feminine.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, I guess it just comes down to personal preference. To me, too far in that direction and the futa becomes more like a dude with tits, instead of a girl with a cock. I enjoy M/F sex games a lot, but if its going to be futa, then I'd prefer everything about them other than the cock to be feminine.
Yeah too much muscle makes them masculine and I don't like that. But the right proportions and thickness retains the feminine features.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Oh didn't see that post on 7th it was just Lazy dev bs where they make up an excuse so they can still get paid and not work on the game. Seen it a million times over the years.
Yeah, he's chilling back and swimming in cash from that $50/month he's earning. /s
A few creators surely do, but common sense dictates he would benefit far more by getting content out in this case.

Also, they don't owe you or me shit.

Dec 23, 2020
Yeah, he's chilling back and swimming in cash from that $50/month he's earning. /s
A few creators surely do, but common sense dictates he would benefit far more by getting content out in this case.

Also, they don't owe you or me shit.
they do if people are paying for it wtf is wrong with people on this site

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
they do if people are paying for it wtf is wrong with people on this site
Nobody is paying for my game. It is completely free as I stated many many times. My patreon is there in case someone decides to support me.
And for the people who are complaining the following:
I've had setbacks and a lot of work for uni. I'm trying to get updates out as fast as I can but you people make the experience bitter.
If you really don't want to wait you're more than welcome to not play it all :)
Cheers.

Jul 22, 2019
Nobody is paying for my game. It is completely free as I stated many many times. My patreon is there in case someone decides to support me.
I've had setbacks and a lot of work for uni. I'm trying to get updates out as fast as I can but you people make the experience bitter.
Cheers.
Ignore them, there will always be people like that. Just please keep working on it. As I can assure you, for every person like that, there are 10 others who actually want you to keep going. Cheers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Cheers.
Or my personal favourite challenge to haters: do better. If someone doesn't like something about a game, whether it is that they don't like the gender of the protag, or the LI, their opinion isn't really relevant, especially if they're not paying for the game.

Like that old saying about walking a mile in another man's shoes. Not only can you gain an appreciation for another POV, but you're also a mile away from him, with a spare pair of shoes

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Ignore them, there will always be people like that. Just please keep working on it. As I can assure you, for every person like that, there are 10 others who actually want you to keep going. Cheers.
Agreed. I thought that the game so far was terrific! Take the time that you need to make what you want and like. Don't let the jerks who want to be rude get to you. I look forward to seeing what the end result is when its ready!

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Cheers.
NOBODY HERE BETTER BE MESSING WITH THIS MAN! HES A NATIONAL TREASURE! STOP IT! LET HIM DO HIS THING! YOU WANT TO BOTHER SOMEONE COME AT ME!

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Cheers.
At least you talk to your "customers" unlike some dev's who just up and vanish

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
i hope you get some free time and start again with your game. you have an incredible talent. good luck and keep up the good work

Reactions: Loganfin
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes