RPGM Abandoned The Thing That Came From Space [v0.3.2] [Ethernet Plague]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
An alien shapeshifter finds itself on an eerily Earth-like world, surrounded by powerful threats and beautiful women,
and in possession of an insatiable libido.

Take control of a parasitic shapeshifter, acquire a variety of useful forms, and use those forms to have impress your lust upon the many fine ladies you happen upon.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-22
Release Date: 2021-07-22
Developer: Ethernet Plague -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

TessaWindeda.png TessaAssault1.png SarahQ1nb.png 7253f91c39f6ff5de23adca49fc5e481.png d75283defa2f9a77993c109018280698.png

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Moved to games and good luck if you want the Dev badge please open a ticket.

ethernet plague

Sep 13, 2018
my favorite, as every alien should be impregnators from outer space. will keep a close watch on this one, do you plan on making a patreon or just making the game for fun? couldn't find the patreon to check out.
Haven't set up anything yet, but probably going to have to be subescribestar, as no way will I remain with patreons guidelines.
Regardless I want to get something with a little more content out before I start asking for any support above and beyond word of mouth.

ethernet plague

Sep 13, 2018
Content ends just shortly after getting the power-up for the dog form. Much my earlier versions were just learning the ins and outs of rpg maker; figuring out how to get it to do what I wanted. Reached a point where I felt I could at least demo it.

Reactions: Tweaker69

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I like the idea of the game. Most of what I'd like to see is in the planned content, though. I'll wait until a bigger percentage of the hot stuff gets included.

Reactions: t727 and Deynan

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ah yes, transformation, male protagonist how could this possibly

[Bestiality]

Ah ok, yeah, lets just go on and ask how required that shit is if you wanna play the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t727

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The only thing i might say, is check among your potential (patreon) followers whether any have arachnophobia, it can be a real deal breaker for those people to play the game, if one of the forms and the banner feature a spider(-like) creature prominently, and even some non phobia people like myself can feel slightly eerily by it. Other then that the concept looks nice so good luck.

Reactions: knatum and Wortan

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I found it to have a fun and different approach to the whole "MC" idea and it has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to see what will happen next.

As an idea, I would suggest you add the RPG Maker to the tags. I found it fun to play in the 2D but some might be surprised. All-in-all I think you are on to something funny and new. Godspeed.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

t727

Jan 4, 2018
this could be on "parody" tag bcs is based on "The Thing (1982)" movie
Without too much hesitation I'd say that more than half of the F95Zone community wasn't even born then :D

This got my interest for sure but as ronan333 wrote I have to wait because most is planned.

Last edited: