RPGM Abandoned The Thing That Came From Space [v0.3.2] [Ethernet Plague]

ethernet plague

Sep 13, 2018
Due to a number of serious complications at work and a number of hardware failures, my progress unfortunately really slowed down. Still plugging away though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition I've got a content filter figured out but am continuing to play around with it as the UI bothers me. Regardless of how it looks, I'll have it implemented before any arachnid content is included.

Erf2482

Apr 11, 2019
Just came back to check on your progress, and as one of the people who asked for a modification on the banner, I must thank you!
You actually found a fix, and it's a pretty funny one at that.

As others have stated, take your time with the game. I think you're already showing some pretty impressive stuff, especially for someone on their first project. And in truth, I even find it pretty inspiring.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I just played this game and it has a very interestic and original idea, I love it, I like the tease about .4 that we're going to be able to get the horse, and lets hope there's more girls and scenes, other than that the game is good

Reactions: ronan333

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
The game is really good so far. I hope that there is more to come and it is really finished. Would be a real pity if it remains unfinished and falls into oblivion.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
The game is really good so far. I hope that there is more to come and it is really finished. Would be a real pity if it remains unfinished and falls into oblivion.
how much content has this game? i dont know if wait for morte updates or try it out!

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
awww .man. No dog action? :(
But really..... why must "incest" forced in almost every fuckin' game? Or Preggo..... well at least i can understand the preg-thing storywise. A single Alien needs offspring. But i am really tired of all those "homesick misscarriages"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Technically the game has come out once.

There has been one post on their subscribstar but it's behind a paywall so no clue what it says.

Late UpdateFlew out of town for a family emergency...

Feb 13, 2022
Part of the message if you copy and paste it is this. Still alive! Family emergency escalated somewhat. Have access to my PC again though and will be m... the rest is under paywall so who knows what the rest of it is. They haven't been on the site or posted anything here since Sep 14, 2021.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Hello, you.
Let me ask you a question: what game (or comic or video?) is this picture from? It looks kinda.... very good (and a little bit erotic).
Hope for a helpful answer.