RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

yeet123

Jan 16, 2018
How do you beat Akaname? Everytime I get her to like a slither of health she just insta grapples me and then its pretty much over.

Iper

Aug 5, 2018
How do you beat Akaname? Everytime I get her to like a slither of health she just insta grapples me and then its pretty much over.
if you fight her in the right way you should be full will, so when she does that simply rest one or twice to fully recharge vitality and spam run until she let you go

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
There's no thread for Lonesome Spirit, so I figured I'd ask here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the sign conditions
1. Number 2
2. equip the kotodama spell (has a speech bubble icon) and angel wing (sold at the shop)
3. after reading it, return to the 4 statues (not the moving snake figures) outside, and grab and equip the item from the sparkling pot
4. spin snake figures so they all face the same way (towards you).

Reactions: BurningBreeze

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
All the sign conditions
1. Number 2
2. equip the kotodama spell (has a speech bubble icon) and angel wing (sold at the shop)
3. after reading it, return to the 4 statues (not the moving snake figures) outside, and grab and equip the item from the sparkling pot
4. spin snake figures so they all face the same way (towards you).

Thank you! Also, just one more question. Do you happen to know if other enemies have an effect in battle similar to Apsaras if you watch her dancing or the vampire if you fail her quiz?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! Also, just one more question. Do you happen to know if other enemies have an effect in battle similar to Apsaras if you watch her dancing or the vampire if you fail her quiz?
I don't believe they do, but I'm not sure. I haven't played the game in a while, but I have an old save that was around that part, so I just sped through it.

magnumlockjaw

Mar 26, 2021
I've managed to avoid all the sex scenes up till the girl who you give the three items to in the Bewildering Path. I can't find a way around that one, and since I had the option to avoid the rest, I assume that there is both a reason and a method to do so.

I took a long break just before that part, so I may be forgetting if there was another mandatory scene aside from the very beginning of the game. Is there no actual reason to avoid the sex scenes? If so, then I've wasted a lot of effort...

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I've managed to avoid all the sex scenes up till the girl who you give the three items to in the Bewildering Path. I can't find a way around that one, and since I had the option to avoid the rest, I assume that there is both a reason and a method to do so.

I took a long break just before that part, so I may be forgetting if there was another mandatory scene aside from the very beginning of the game. Is there no actual reason to avoid the sex scenes? If so, then I've wasted a lot of effort...
There is no reason to avoid the sex scenes

hyperfreak666

Sep 28, 2019
There's been a patch release for the next game in the series:

It's on ULMF, it covers the whole story and some post game events. It does not cover the last update
could you post it here? im not registered on that site and you stupidly have to sign up to see links

Reactions: Scotsman1989

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
How are we supposed to finish the errand given by the Yokai in the West Red District in order to unlock the bathroom ? I'm supposed to go inside the room with the two Kodama, but everytimes they just gang on me and i can't finish the mission... The game is not very straightforward sometimes.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes