RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
That's it I'm gonna cheat. Apparently there's a way to get unlimited potions and salves, how do I do that please?

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
How can I get exactly the energy 12 to pass through the door in test room
You have to use those plant yokai at the beginning of the top path. it shows your energy as your level, so just keep checking on that while walking into the plant yokai to get the desired amount

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
So, the game mentioning the first game got me confused. Is this like a remake if you say you didn't play the first game?

hyperfreak666

Sep 28, 2019
Last word I have is that the same person who made this translation has picked it up again.

EDIT: They're a bit further along than I thought, there's a partial out on ULMF:
can you upload the latest game ive been having terrible trouble with the rpg decrypting tool no matter what i do it just doesnt work

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
can you upload the latest game ive been having terrible trouble with the rpg decrypting tool no matter what i do it just doesnt work
Did you make sure it was the one from the wiki site that's in Spanish?
I had a bit of trouble with it, but you just click "File" then "open file" then select "Game.rgss3a" and finally click on "Tools" and then "Extract all files". (and of course, deleting or changing the name of Game.rgss3a).
Sorry if you've already done all of this and it still didn't work. just thought that being more specific on how to do it might be helpful. Since once you figure out how to do it once you won't really have to do it again (for this game at least)

hyperfreak666

Sep 28, 2019
Did you make sure it was the one from the wiki site that's in Spanish?
I had a bit of trouble with it, but you just click "File" then "open file" then select "Game.rgss3a" and finally click on "Tools" and then "Extract all files". (and of course, deleting or changing the name of Game.rgss3a).
Sorry if you've already done all of this and it still didn't work. just thought that being more specific on how to do it might be helpful. Since once you figure out how to do it once you won't really have to do it again (for this game at least)
sadly every time i tried to use that one my anti virus stopped it so i had to download an alternative but its just getting me nowhere sadly.

Reactions: PoeTato
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes