RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

baboi

Jul 10, 2021
I'm doing my damnedest, but a work of this size ain't going to be done quickly.
Currently around 20% done with main story. If you loved The Three Charms and R, you'll love Lonesome Spirit.

And, please, support the Dev. He sells the games for dirt cheap, and is super happy there is interest overseas.
i really hope it gets translated soon, its one of my favorite games to date and i cant wait to play it, keep it up dud

Aug 22, 2018
i really hope it gets translated soon, its one of my favorite games to date and i cant wait to play it, keep it up dud
Sad news, Bezerker has put it up for adoption. On the bright side, they've put up the partial on ULMF to at least give anyone else who wants to take over a start:

Last edited:

Kpsts

Apr 26, 2020
Could someone help me find the lubrication oil for the robot girl at the abandoned lab?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I assume it would be to the room with all those items like clothes and rocks but I can't find it
it's really not hard to find, it's in a glass bottle in of of the room in the lab, just click on everything in all the rooms, there is a lot of little story for a lot of item you click on

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Found it thanks. Now I can't seem to beats tsukumo. I must have tried tens of times but she lunges on me and I can't do anything after that. I make sure my vitality never drops below 90 what should I do?
which one it is ? I don't remember a lot of names
Also, if you find some fight too hard, just cheat, use save editor to give you will potion of 100 and vitality potion of 50 ( and also some save items, it can be useful )

Etheric

May 30, 2017
How exactly you reduce the ""Energy"" to 12? I don't remember a way out of battle way to reduce Vitality...

hyperfreak666

Sep 28, 2019
ahhh i do really love sexy kitsune shes been a recurring character in this series and her scenes always stand out for me <3

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I can't fucking beat the final boss, she keeps running away while I'm running low on vit, and worse still sealing her legs does not stop her running away.

What I do? I only have two will salves left.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes