RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Damnit I go across every horizontal rung I still get stunned, I try to go straight down I still get stunned, I go left to right I still get fucking stunned.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Damnit I go across every horizontal rung I still get stunned, I try to go straight down I still get stunned, I go left to right I still get fucking stunned.
If you are following the correct path, you shouldn't be getting stunned at all. just to be sure, when I said every horizontal rung you run across, I don't mean EVERY single rung. just the ones that you bump into while going down.
1623203026477.png
This isn't the solution, but it's an example of what kind of path you should take. Every time you hit an intersection, you need to go horizontal before continuing down.

Reactions: Kratmann

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
T
If you are following the correct path, you shouldn't be getting stunned at all. just to be sure, when I said every horizontal rung you run across, I don't mean EVERY single rung. just the ones that you bump into while going down.
View attachment 1236376
This isn't the solution, but it's an example of what kind of path you should take. Every time you hit an intersection, you need to go horizontal before continuing down.
Thanks I finally beat it

RRS

Jan 31, 2020
Tip: you can press F1 to have fullscreen mode,turn on/off bgm sound and control

AnonymA

Mar 17, 2018
I'm doing my damnedest, but a work of this size ain't going to be done quickly.
Currently around 20% done with main story. If you loved The Three Charms and R, you'll love Lonesome Spirit.

And, please, support the Dev. He sells the games for dirt cheap, and is super happy there is interest overseas.
A link ?

Does someone know how to enter the bath in the endgame, a fox is blocking the door and she tell me to get drained 5 or 6 time ? so I tried losing 6 time and it changed nothing...

ghasT_T

Jan 3, 2018
A link ?

Does someone know how to enter the bath in the endgame, a fox is blocking the door and she tell me to get drained 5 or 6 time ? so I tried losing 6 time and it changed nothing...

Dev's Ci-En

May 31, 2018
Currently around 20% done with main story. If you loved The Three Charms and R, you'll love Lonesome Spirit.

And, please, support the Dev. He sells the games for dirt cheap, and is super happy there is interest overseas.
Um hello, BASED department?

Aug 22, 2018

Doing the Lord's work. You might want to create a thread for the Lonesome Spirit translation effort, just to stave off the inevitable "15 million responses asking for a progress report".

Skippe

Dec 12, 2019
I have not been able to fullscreen this game at all even when using f1 and checking start in fullscreen, I have pressed f5 and f and alt+enter as well to no avail. Can anyone help me?

baboi

Jul 10, 2021
so I just noticed that the three charms - lonesome spirit has been released for quite some time now, I got the copy of the game but I obviously cant read Japanese and was wondering if anyone had any fan translations or got knowledge of when the English version would come out or even machine translation cause I'm dying to play this game. thx!!

baboi

Jul 10, 2021
I have not been able to fullscreen this game at all even when using f1 and checking start in fullscreen, I have pressed f5 and f and alt+enter as well to no avail. Can anyone help me?
try using f4 or pressing f1 and ticking the launch in full screen button

Apr 3, 2020
so I just noticed that the three charms - lonesome spirit has been released for quite some time now, I got the copy of the game but I obviously cant read Japanese and was wondering if anyone had any fan translations or got knowledge of when the English version would come out or even machine translation cause I'm dying to play this game. thx!!

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes