RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, just note the translation is 99% done, but there's going to be the odd missed lines. I've been updating the translation as playtesters have come to me with missed lines, so I recommend going to the translation thread and reapplying the translation patch by copying the contents of the patch into your main game folder and overwriting everything.

Also note there's a crash bug I wasn't able to fix in the game if you lose to a kitsune with very low energy, the h scene will crash the game about half-way through the scene. It's a bug that's in the original JP version too, and it seems to be caused by the game trying to access files that don't exist, probably a typo from the dev. I tried fixing it but my RPG Maker knowledge is non-existent so I couldn't figure out how to access the script.

If you'd like to help playtest then please feel free to let me know in the translation thread if there are any missing lines you've come across. Just make sure that you have applied the latest version of the translation before playing as there's a chance it's already been fixed. You can find the updated translation on page 10 of the translation thread.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
So good news guys turns out you can replay the scenes that are supposedly missing in the gallery if you complete the game without using the save if you do there will be circles under the Cg characters which both gives you a hint on how to get the scene and even teleport you to where it is however one exception is the night crawler scenes if you choose those you will get hit with pheromones and next time you sleep you are guaranteed to get the scene

Reactions: Samhassani

tom342

Apr 22, 2018
I played the first one and really liking this series just wanted to know is game over scenes in this one also or do just keep going back to your base after you have lost

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
That Ladder Lottery is a pain... how do you get through? lol
there's a damn time limit of 40seconds and there is something stopping you when you go down the ladder~ making you waste time!
and you also need to go back all the way up once you reach the buttom!

EDIT: OKAY THAT.. was tough one, just start at the right most latter butterfly and keep going left til you reach the left most ladder then go back right again as you go down the ladders

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
This game is really amazing, the first part was outstanding too but this second part is mind blowing, the story, the characters, the music, the events, skits, monster girls, the main cast , every single npc are all damn unique.. the mini games, the fucking puzzles!! ughh... so damn good!

Wish there's another part of this! Or author makes another game similar to it`.. its just that good man! too good!

People who didnt play this and went straight to just look for FullSAVE (Which you can already find in game) H-Scenes are idiots and missing out one of the greatest ero game ever made!

EDIT:
haha this damn kitsune really~
Untitled1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nicknicola

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
This game is really amazing, the first part was outstanding too but this second part is mind blowing, the story, the characters, the music, the events, skits, monster girls, the main cast , every single npc are all damn unique.. the mini games, the fucking puzzles!! ughh... so damn good!

Wish there's another part of this! Or author makes another game similar to it`.. its just that good man! too good!

People who didnt play this and went straight to just look for FullSAVE (Which you can already find in game) H-Scenes are idiots and missing out one of the greatest ero game ever made!

EDIT:
haha this damn kitsune really~
View attachment 1225509
there is another but it's not translated yet

ghasT_T

Jan 3, 2018
I'm doing my damnedest, but a work of this size ain't going to be done quickly.
Currently around 20% done with main story. If you loved The Three Charms and R, you'll love Lonesome Spirit.

And, please, support the Dev. He sells the games for dirt cheap, and is super happy there is interest overseas.

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
Why does Hakunen somehow meets Yamachichi for the first time even though it's a major character in the first game ? Is this some sort of alternate story ? Did the "I already played the first game" setting not work somehow ? Imma restart it just to be sure, but it's kinda sad if all the affinity built in the last game is just lost...

Edit : Ok nevermind, that was the settings indeed. But the alternate lines aren't translated yet it seems, I'll wait a little longer for them.

Last edited:

thebreadgod

Jun 25, 2018
Finding the three ingredients for Daimyoukai's "Mysterious Scribbles" quest took me a while to figure out, as it's easy to wind up looking in the wrong place. In case anyone else is having trouble finding the three ingredients, here's the steps I took to find them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobobobo54

Oct 13, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the sniper? I've looked all over the area and can't seem o trigger her.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes