RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
My gratz to the translator of the game, you did god's work my man (y)

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there game over scenes in this one? The type that after the full sex scene is over it goes to a description of the MC's life since his submission to the enemy.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
So one annoying thing about this translation is that some things are not translated so that might be a problem for example in the rematch against the dancer girl the last phase is not translated so you can easily miss what you are supposed to do which is provoke her

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I'm trapped in the area where I have to find the sniper. So far I found her in the drinking area, where do I find her next?

SwampLight623

Jul 5, 2017
I'm trapped in the area where I have to find the sniper. So far I found her in the drinking area, where do I find her next?
If I recall, she's disguised as one of the kitsune statues--check all of them, because I don't remember which one.
Or I could be wrong, and that was before the drinking area. Not sure.

4potato

Jan 23, 2018
I think I might be a bit of a dumbass, but how does the cultivation work? I've put in the money and it seems to do absolutely nothing.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes