RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

PizzaParkers

Nov 29, 2018
one in your house one in the abandoned shack in the area before the villain and one in the first area where the dancer can be seen dancing the first time and you can check her notes if you need exact location
I got the second and the third I just need to know where is the first one

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
YOOO THREE CHARMS SEQUEL TRANSLATED? Instant download. Excuse me while I go thank the translator. Apparently Three Charms - Lonesome Spirit is also being translated, so good news all around. The entire series is definitely worth playing with its unique take on "combat" encounters.
You dont know how happy im right now, played the first game like a year ago and still remeber how good it was.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello ! :) Is this a battle fuck game ? Or is it a "classical" battle game ? Ah and lastly, is it translated ? Thanks for reading me. ^^

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello ! :) Is this a battle fuck game ? Or is it a "classical" battle game ? Ah and lastly, is it translated ? Thanks for reading me. ^^
kind of a unique take on battle fuck? Your "attack" is to run away, trying to exhaust the enemy in the chase while they try and seduce and assault you. if they get close and grab you, you need to struggle free. you also use charms (skills) to block their skills, which can stun you, damage you or your stamina, pull you closer, etc. And yes, it's translated.

Reactions: Lucress

4potato

Jan 23, 2018
Am I missing a strategy for Shiraha? I'm not getting anywhere close and either there is some sort of trick to the fight that I don't have, or it has to be so precise and long that I'll probably cheat.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
kind of a unique take on battle fuck? Your "attack" is to run away, trying to exhaust the enemy in the chase while they try and seduce and assault you. if they get close and grab you, you need to struggle free. you also use charms (skills) to block their skills, which can stun you, damage you or your stamina, pull you closer, etc. And yes, it's translated.
I see. Thank you. :) And so, what happens if you lose ? Like, if you can't shake her off ? Or, if you win ? x)

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I need help with the church. What are the three answers. Talking with everyone in the village didnt help solve my confusion

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Am I missing a strategy for Shiraha? I'm not getting anywhere close and either there is some sort of trick to the fight that I don't have, or it has to be so precise and long that I'll probably cheat.
what you need to do is survive stun her when she uses her super move and run away until she gets bored

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes