RPGM Completed The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba [Final] [Minwa]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah I'm stuck at the same item. Anyone know where to get it?

EDIT: Got it. Its in one of the kitsune areas before the bride event. Its outside. Just walk backwards from the bride waypoint and you should find it.
To be specific it’s in the stage with the dancer lady you do have to get past the kitsune fires but when you reach the stage talk to the kitsune on the bottom

Reactions: Darkdragoonsc2

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
How can I get the last item for this mysterious scribble, can't find this white liquid it says.
I was stuck here too! It turns out it is in the very first zone you visit with the orange spirits. Don't use any teleportation circle and just follow the path. It's in the top left part of that zone and you will need to go past the orange spirits to get to it.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
has this been confirmed? it would be awesome to have all the games translated
In the translation thread on ULMF, another user said he was working on it. There isn't a separate thread for Lonesome Spirit, so no visible work yet as far as I know.

Reactions: Zanmaraxa

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Wait a minute, looking at the 100% file... does Azuki not actually HAVE a proper trial? Best I can see is she only has special gunfight segments, but no actual combat beyond the very first tutorial one (which is scripted).

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Where do I find the kitsune I need to take an item from after the first Daimyoukai encounter?

Feb 28, 2021
Am I the only one who prefers Daimyoukai over the other girls?
I mean, her character design is leagues above the rest, especially Lady Magatsu.

Last edited:

Flame Alchemist

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the replies earlier, now I got another problem. How can I make my Vit exactly 12? Can't go past this, even cheating doesn't work.

SwampLight623

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, I feel like I'm completely blind here, but I need a bit of direction; I've gotten the Illusion Breaker eyes, right? Where do I go from here?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm confused, but I'll try it nevertheless. Cock-sucking doesn't sound like a dominant activity by the one who does the sucking to me, but I'm curious to see how can they do it in a "mean way".

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes