HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
This game is extremely interesting. I gotta say thought that the lack of actual sexual content is a bit detrimental. Do any of the mods add it? Nevertheless, great job, this is very well made.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
My Pressure keeps on raising, and it wont go down, resulting in almost every picture i take turns bad.. how do i fix this

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
OK, this game is completed? If so, can I ask for a decent tutorial on stress in this game? I understand the concept for the game and it is a cool mechanic. That said, I have played several hours so far and it still makes no sense to me. I have lowered it with concubines, still no difference for pictures. There really does not seem to be a way for it to be lessened in any manner, except the number. Seriously, I keep lowering and the pictures are getting ruined at a higher percentage.

Mar 16, 2022
For stress, I like to keep spamming out "complete deportment" concubines (and holding out on recruiting new models) until the stress level goes negative, and then it's impossible to fail any pictures.

Reactions: CSLysander

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I can't stress enough (no pun intended), don't recruit new girls just because you can!!!

By late game you can easily get negative stress. Early to mid game you will have to balance this. If you do not balance it you will cause your game to grind.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This game is extremely interesting. I gotta say thought that the lack of actual sexual content is a bit detrimental. Do any of the mods add it? Nevertheless, great job, this is very well made.
Ignore the no sexual content tag... There is sexual content when you build your relationship with the models.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
transistions seem to be slow again. just using the base game transition is instantanious. loading the modelsextended takes nearly a second and when adding plonkers plonkersext and plonkersbaseext they take about 2 seconds.

loading just the base game and plonkers make the transitions almost instantanious and adding plonkersext along with that takes about a second. looking through the .lsms it seems events are having quite an impact on transition load.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
transistions seem to be slow again. just using the base game transition is instantanious. loading the modelsextended takes nearly a second and when adding plonkers plonkersext and plonkersbaseext they take about 2 seconds.

loading just the base game and plonkers make the transitions almost instantanious and adding plonkersext along with that takes about a second. looking through the .lsms it seems events are having quite an impact on transition load.
I haven't had much time to test Build 17 out, but yeah there is some lag during transitions the more .lsms you load, (especially the larger ones), but unless something has changed I'm sure this has always been the case (even after the event code change a few builds back that has the game check for events when models are hired instead of at the beginning of the game).

This was one of the reasons I split my modpack into two, the cards themselves and the events so that if players didn't care about the events they could just use the base mod with minimal transition time.

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I had completed 2/3 of my objectives for the current Deception I'm doing. I had 2/6 Models win the monthly competition and I had turned them into concubines to free up space, except that reset my counter to 0/6.

This is how I'm feeling
1668110159329.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I had completed 2/3 of my objectives for the current Deception I'm doing. I had 2/6 Models win the monthly competition and I had turned them into concubines to free up space, except that reset my counter to 0/6.

This is how I'm feeling
View attachment 2160515
This sucks. Technically this may be correct cause they are not your models anymore...
But they are still your former models, and this is so unsuspected that I consider it a bug anyway.
Furthermore, having an award winning model as a concubine should provide some kind of bonus.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Dunno if I got something wrong or if there is something wrong.

I have a "senior" model. All cards, most popular, competition winner, "Romantic interest", prime profit.
It is so for ages. Models which came much later are already concubines.
Than suddenly after a shooting I've got the message: she is now your "Romantic interest"!? Huh? but she is so since forever!?
Next shooting: she is now a "Close Friend"!? Huh?² I thought this to be a lover level?
Checking her again: Status is still "Romantic interest" but now I can make her a concubine?

All this time I had the feeling that the relationship progress is not very consistent.
I've got progress messages but the status did not change.
And the status did change but without a progress message.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
MrBloobby123
I have noticed with all mods (450+ models) your game will slow down a bit. This became slightly more noticeable the more models I recruited. I don't have a particularly modern setup and it didn't feel game breaky, just a bit sluggish. If you have a laptop or older setup your experience may be worse.

Given you only see 20 - 30 models a play through adding ALL models to a playthrough is a bit redundant as you are loading a lot of nonused data. It will also make the model achievements harder to get if you are one that likes to complete those.

---
itslydiabxtch
Sorry, yeah I have been umming and erring about this one but I kept it in to make the player choices matter more.
Winning competitions requires two things. Your model's stats matches the judges interests which you can check in the office, and the second is popularity - again goto your office and invest maximum in your website as you will get more chance to get popularity cards. However each time you concubine a model you will lose a small amount of website income.

---
ladguru
There are 8 different relationship levels and generic events that get played for some of these levels. Many girls however will have custom events for when they reach various levels. As only one event played after each shoot if there are multiple events to play for a girl there is a chance she could go up to the next level before all the events for the previous level have had a chance to play hence you may occasionally get a weird inconsistency like the one you have mentioned - particularly later on in the game when you boost your chance to get relationship cards.
This is a bit weird I agree and I will fix it at some stage!

Reactions: MrBloobby123

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
i do have an old pc so thats probably why.
one thing ive just tried is combining the .lsms from base extended and plonkers and removed all events other than the stability stuff. this has speed up the transition time to where its barely noticeable so if anyone else is having the lag issues this is a quick fix.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I'm guessing this is a bug, when a models openness triggers an additional card and your makeup artist helps you get a new card you still only get 3 cards.

Untitled - Copy.png

Edit :- Happened again, this time without the artists help.

Untitled.png

Attacted save file. Just the core game and Plonkers.lsm loaded.

Last edited:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Alright I've played through two deceptions with the new build.

Not sure if this was changed for Build 16 or 17 (Hadn't tested out Build 16 much) but competitions are much harder. This is good as it was stupidly easily to win without any thought. Now you have to take into consideration the judges properly. The reminder text in the local contacts just before a competition helps out a ton with this (but only if you have unlocked their liked/disliked model types via contracts).

Things to consider :-

On the end of week report screen, please add when concubine is ready to receive a title if possible.

Once the antagonist story is complete, models that were hired by him should probably be avaliable in the model pool to hire since his empire has pretty much collapsed. It would also give an extra incentive to complete the story, especially for non-Nemesis deception playthroughs.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes