HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Dflik

Apr 12, 2017
Nice game, but the mini-game takes me back to the days of "Triple Triad" in Final Fantasy VIII and "Tetra Master" in Final Fantasy IX, card games that were interesting but became really confusing.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Is there a place where people are uploading their mods for this game, especially the sexual content stuff?

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
je finish the game one times, but at the end need a scoring effect ( Times 2 years 3 month 6 day, 14 model all galerie )

Reactions: obsessionau

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
it won't start for me, when i click lets begin, it stays on the page with lets begin.
I had the same issue, and think it's a problem with the name of one of the files.

Open the TOC directory and rename the `RelationshipData_.lsm` file to `RelationshipData.lsm` (so remove the underscore). Close your browser and click on the HTML file to reopen it and the game should start, or at least did for me.

[Edit: Well it started the game but very little seems to work...]

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
obsessionau, same problem as Davox. In the console it says the game is trying to load RelationshipData.lsm. However, the file is named RelationshipData_.lsm. Even renaming the file doesn't fully solve the issue. Might be because some caching, not sure. Sometimes I get past it when playing from a new browser instance (but then I always have to click "Let's begin" twice before it lets me continue)
Code:
Error: Could not find file 'RelationshipData.lsm'.
VM7:127 Error: importScripts failed to load the script "RelationshipData.lsm".
Follow up, this is how I fixed all the start issues when playing on Chrome (incorrect naming of RelationshipData_.lsm aside):

In setup.importLSMData(), I removed the lines about LoadScreen lock and unlock.
I also removed the line with Engine.play(passage) which loads the same passage before continuing, resulting in a flicker of the page.
Obviously, these changes may cause other problems, but it solves the issue at the start for me.

jungboi678

May 18, 2019
Can't go back to the game after pressing one of the tabs on the left (key, customise..) loop from back to back to studio and back to studio doesn't bring me back to studio

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Everyone's dream...take the sex industry and remove the sex to focus on management! Nice pictures but other than that it seems like it is about things that are not very erotic (unless you are an accountant or managerial sort who has this as their kink).

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
The requirements listed in the office menu for making a model a concubine are wrong (they still say relationship 7 and top model, when it's actually just relationship 13).

Also, it's really dissatisfying to actually make a model a concubine. You lose access to the model's description and personality and all her photos except the one portrait shot...feels like a big step backwards in intimacy when it should be exactly the opposite. That makes the entire "girls" deception feel really hollow.

There's also a lot of information that's just in the wrong place. Like, in order to see which models need contracts in order to advance, I have to view each model's page individually, but I can't do that from the page where the contracts are assigned...I have to go through each one and make notes before trying to assign the contract. What a pain in the ass. Same thing for the beauty competition...you're told who the judges are, and you can go see what their requirements are, but then on the page where you actually pick the models you don't have any of that information.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
it won't start for me, when i click lets begin, it stays on the page with lets begin.
Have the same problem
Same for me. Seems like a Chrome problem, hopefully the dev fixes it soon
I had the same issue, and think it's a problem with the name of one of the files.

Open the TOC directory and rename the `RelationshipData_.lsm` file to `RelationshipData.lsm` (so remove the underscore). Close your browser and click on the HTML file to reopen it and the game should start, or at least did for me.

[Edit: Well it started the game but very little seems to work...]

If you open the game in another bowser then save to file.

open the game in chrome and then load the file you have just saved the game plays perfectly fine in Chrome.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes