HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I was just about to continue the game, but I came across an error.
If I open the browser and load the last score, I can continue the game without any problems. However, if I try to start a new game, I end up in a continuous loop when I click on [Let's begin].
Sometimes it takes 30 or more attempts before the game restarts, then again only 3 attempts when I call up the browser again.
But the fact is that it should switch to the next page at the first click.
My default browser is Chrome.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
go to prison
drop soap in shower
big buff black dude: "here you go you dropped this sir"

this game is like that

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I dont see a way to advance time/ day
I dont see a way to reduce stress

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I was just about to continue the game, but I came across an error.
If I open the browser and load the last score, I can continue the game without any problems. However, if I try to start a new game, I end up in a continuous loop when I click on [Let's begin].
Sometimes it takes 30 or more attempts before the game restarts, then again only 3 attempts when I call up the browser again.
But the fact is that it should switch to the next page at the first click.
My default browser is Chrome.
This is my first time playing this game. I downloaded Build 10 and unzipped it. Put it into its own folder and double-clicked the icon. Gave me the initial screen and I clicked on "Let's Begin" and just like the quoted person, I am having the same issue. It just reloads the initial screen over and over and over. What is wrong with this beginning screen???

Reactions: DoorlessMan

ArcFlight

Aug 10, 2017
Debug password is foxystag. Which could easily be obtained with your browser's dev console (SugarCube.State.variables.DebugPassword) or searching the HTML (Notepad — Ctrl+F — 'debug').

If you want money, which is the only cheat in debug, you can just paste SugarCube.State.variables.Player.money=500000 in your browser console (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I).

obsessionau, what can I buy for 0.900000000001 money? :p Didn't cheat, I assume double precision float error.

firefox_2022-05-21_03-45-06.png

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
bought the lounge, but cant seem to get it to work. the lounge area in the office page doesn't let me click on anything

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Debug password is foxystag. Which could easily be obtained with your browser's dev console (SugarCube.State.variables.DebugPassword) or searching the HTML (Notepad — Ctrl+F — 'debug').

If you want money, which is the only cheat in debug, you can just paste SugarCube.State.variables.Player.money=500000 in your browser console (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I).

obsessionau, what can I buy for 0.900000000001 money? :p Didn't cheat, I assume double precision float error.

View attachment 1822522
Please avoid the debug, it is just a debug to test code. If you want cash just press F12 and type SugarCube.State.variables.Player["money"]=500000 or whatever you want your cash to be.

It doesn't appear to be rounding the final value somewhere before adding it to the money. I'll have to check this out.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
bought the lounge, but cant seem to get it to work. the lounge area in the office page doesn't let me click on anything
This was just recently added in right before I uploaded it I will check it out, I don't think it will work on Internet Explorer but should work with edge and other browsers.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
obsessionau
there is an exploit. When you have a photoshoot and go to "key" tab and back, the photos reload and the cash reloads, so you can get all the photos, get the girl stats up fast and a lot of cash.

Also how you realse stress? I have all the upgrades, all staff and stress is still high. Does all the girls need not to be stressed, to it go down?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It won't start for me, i get the title screen with the lets begin button. I click that, then I get a black loading screen with the circle for a split second, then it goes straight back to the title screen

Windows 10, chrome,

I opened it in edge and it works. I've never seen this behaviour before.

Game seems to work fine in chrome if I open it in edge and make a save on the character creation screen then laod that into chrome
This sounds like browser permissions to me. When the game starts it loads data from files not in the HTML. When you load a game this data is stored in the save

A couple of bugs / wants:
If you go into the help sections the back to studio button doesn't take you back to the studio it takes you to the previous screen so if you access two help screesn one of the other the back to studio button just loops you between those 2 help screens.
Dang! Yes, this will put you in a infinite-loop. Will fix for next build not sure how I missed that!

I'd like to be able to click on the phots and see a full screen or larger version of them.
You can, contact the model and under CARDS COLLECTED you can view a larger version of every card you have unlocked.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Congrats on the game's launch, obsessionau! I've been watching the game from your dev thread, it's been some time, eh? bold decision to upload it here. It's more risky to upload a non-sex content game here than an NTR or Gay game :LOL:

Best of luck, man.

Nashd

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a way to refresh the mod (relationshipdata) mid-game? It's annoying to restart from beginning each time and little to no chance to get the same model again :(
And i wish we have option to delete model from our contact as well.
Anyway, thank you for creating and sharing the game. The UI is neat and lovely.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
obsessionau
there is an exploit. When you have a photoshoot and go to "key" tab and back, the photos reload and the cash reloads, so you can get all the photos, get the girl stats up fast and a lot of cash.
All sugarcube games are exploitable in the console. Those menu items on the left do seem to be causing some issues so i might have to move them as they don't need to be frequently visited.

Also how you realse stress? I have all the upgrades, all staff and stress is still high. Does all the girls need not to be stressed, to it go down?
How many models do you have? Technically the max is 30 but if you are playing the "Money" deception you will not be able to get your stress under 10% (You are probably looking at rotating a dozen models). Other deceptions don't have stress requirements so you can fill your studio more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to add a goal for the models which will depend on their personality makeup. So if you meet these requirements they no longer produce stress for you.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes