HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

valdess1

Aug 23, 2021
The game dont working. This error -
A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.
Error: cookie error: unknown validation error during set.
and something error about web api

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
For exemple,
récompense pour la statue de concubine
Gloria Sun a little vidéo

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
stress is really a problem towards the end of the game to miss photos and it's a good idea, but it would be nice if we could recover some, for example a day off, or a 3 day weekend in Ibiza, or a week's vacation in Dubai and why find bikini models?

spiderdan100

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a way to pass time without doing a shoot? my models are all unavailable due to stress and i am unable to go any further it seems.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Taking them as concubine is essentially deleting them, I'd prefer to see more of them, not less... :unsure:

Maybe at least let people see their card collection or something, I wasn't done fapping to her, I thought I was just getting started. :mad:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Been messing around with adding new models. I'll more than likely add more but for now this contains three new models :-
Portrait.jpg Alison Angel
portrait.jpg Kasia Uscilko
portrait.jpg Sweet Krissy

Each model also has their own event when you reach a certain relationship level that can trigger after a shoot. Kasia currently has two events but only one will trigger currently (this is being worked on).

Before installing, backup your game. This mod will overwrite main files and will more then likely only work on build 10c.

Extract the contents straight into the game directory and when prompted, overwrite. Enjoy!

I appreciate any feedback, please let me know over on my and once I add a decent amount of models I'll make a separate mod thread over on the mod section to not plug up this thread.

Update :- V0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: glass69 and Lipif

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
J'ai essayé d'ajouter de nouveaux modèles. J'en ajouterai probablement d'autres mais pour l'instant ce modpack contient trois nouveaux modèles :-
View attachment 1826452 Alison Ange
View attachment 1826453 Kasia Uscilko
View attachment 1826455 Douce Krissy

Chaque modèle a également son propre événement lorsque vous atteignez un certain niveau de relation qui peut se déclencher après un tournage. Kasia a actuellement deux événements mais un seul se déclenchera actuellement (ceci est en cours d'élaboration).

Avant l'installation, sauvegardez votre jeu. Ce mod écrasera les fichiers principaux et ne fonctionnera probablement que sur la version 10c.

Extrayez le contenu directement dans le répertoire du jeu et, lorsque vous y êtes invité, écrasez-le. Profitez!

J'apprécie tout commentaire, veuillez me le faire savoir sur mon et une fois que j'aurai ajouté une quantité décente de modèles, je créerai un fil de discussion séparé sur la section mod pour ne pas brancher ce fil.
[/DEVIS]

cool i want french modele !! pls

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
For possible future content, I would be happy if you could also hold double shootings.
Of course, you would first have to have the girls in the team for whom there are also suitable pictures. This could be done in a quest series or as an additional option during the shoot if you happen to have the right girls in your team.

- For example, you could set certain criteria for interviews in terms of nationality or hair colour.
- Some girls could give tips on who they would like to work with.
- Clients might want to book two girls.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I'm enjoying the overall product, but the minigame is incredibly annoying. Maybe if you could see more cards at one time it would be less infuriating. It would also help if placing and flipping had the same kind of UI element. I keep wanting to click the flip button to place a card.

Reactions: jungboi678

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm enjoying the overall product, but the minigame is incredibly annoying. Maybe if you could see more cards at one time it would be less infuriating. It would also help if placing and flipping had the same kind of UI element. I keep wanting to click the flip button to place a card.
Yes, it is difficult to win because you can never judge the guests and even your own girls get different dates.
The maximum number of dark secrets I got so far was 4. However, there are also enough rounds where I failed until I took the shortcut and saved before each game, because especially the last round is very annoying.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you get Charity Crawford on board? She just won't show up!
Your nemesis will acquire 20 models each game, if she is one of these models then you will not be able to acquire her that game. This may or may not change in the future depending on my focus as this could be another path.

Yes, it is difficult to win because you can never judge the guests and even your own girls get different dates.
The maximum number of dark secrets I got so far was 4. However, there are also enough rounds where I failed until I took the shortcut and saved before each game, because especially the last round is very annoying.
The dinner was originally only going to be available in the nemesis quest as this is the main part of that quest and needs to be sufficiently hard. I decided to keep the story as an optional activity to break up the game in the other quest lines.

I can quite comfortably get 2-3 secrets each dinner, so that means 3 dinners to get to the final dinner. Admittedly I am more familiar with the game. The final dinner can be annoying but it is a "boss fight" final event to complete the nemesis quest and provides one of the few ways to reduce stress once you have upgraded.

On the flip side, in the final dinner you don't have to worry about getting secrets so placing your models next to each other is not a problem as long as they match. It is solely about managing the conflict generated.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For possible future content, I would be happy if you could also hold double shootings.
Of course, you would first have to have the girls in the team for whom there are also suitable pictures. This could be done in a quest series or as an additional option during the shoot if you happen to have the right girls in your team.

- For example, you could set certain criteria for interviews in terms of nationality or hair colour.
- Some girls could give tips on who they would like to work with.
- Clients might want to book two girls.

This is a good idea, I would assume people would want to do the dual shoots to speed up the game so who is in each shoot might be random, with profit based on how similar their personalities are.

I have been intending on modifying staff so that their personalities will affect the game in different ways. So hiring an assistant with one personality might significantly lower your stress, but if you hired a different girl with a different personality, she might give you a 30% chance to shoots dual shoots.
This way depending on your deception path and what play style you like, you can choose the appropriate girls to tweak the game.

Reactions: Mercedes

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Taking them as concubine is essentially deleting them, I'd prefer to see more of them, not less... :unsure:

Maybe at least let people see their card collection or something, I wasn't done fapping to her, I thought I was just getting started. :mad:
Sorry, yes. That was the intention. Working on it... see next update which will have more info.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes