HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
completed?
I had set out to create a game that had certain features, and all those features are in the game and complete.
You can play the game from start to finish.

I will continue to work on it while it interests me but I have no specific intentions. I guess you can consider future changes as post release updates as some areas are under-developed and can be improved.

In Build 11, I have been working on content for the mod file and expanding it's capabilities which allows players to add their own scenes for any girl. It isn't anything new but is an avenue for more hardcore related content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: aifman7

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hello obsessionau
I have a question.
Like Plonk with his modpack, I have now set to work on bringing additional girls into the game.

Searching for pictures, archiving and inserting them is the easiest part.
Finding data on the girls and integrating it into the corresponding file is a bit more difficult.
But now I have a question about the characteristics (extra, open, agree), which I can see when I edit a save file, but which I haven't found in the actual game files.
Is it possible to set these values in advance or are they randomly generated by the game?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello obsessionau
I have a question.
Like Plonk with his modpack, I have now set to work on bringing additional girls into the game.

Searching for pictures, archiving and inserting them is the easiest part.
Finding data on the girls and integrating it into the corresponding file is a bit more difficult.
But now I have a question about the characteristics (extra, open, agree), which I can see when I edit a save file, but which I haven't found in the actual game files.
Is it possible to set these values in advance or are they randomly generated by the game?
Personality traits are randomly generated at the start of the game.
They were originally intended to be a major feature of the game, but I was focusing on the general mechanics and it never got developed and it never became a necessary part of the game.

Personally I would like to see this in the game more, but it looks like character events will be taking up a fair bit of my time for the next few months, hopefully I can get a hand creating some of these for existing models!!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have added the first eight records fin the game.
However, I can't find any of my girls, as 118 girls are still counted in the game for the archives and even after 8 weeks in the game, I still haven't been able to recruit any of my girls. I have very often reloaded an application, as other girls are always generated.

The data was entered according to your files, the pictures were numbered according to your template and the picture file was also labelled without teaching signs.
I have set the avatar to 270x270 and the pictures to an aspect ratio of 1:1.5.

Edit:
Error found. A sentence [ ] was missing.

Last edited:

isitabicycle

Aug 7, 2017
I made a girl for the game and figured that I might as well offer her up for you to use so yeah... Feel free to add her to the game for the next version if you want.

Reactions: obsessionau

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
They were originally intended to be a major feature of the game, but I was focusing on the general mechanics and it never got developed and it never became a necessary part of the game.
Sometimes it happens that an idea never gets implemented, and even sometimes the game reaches a point where you decide that idea is no longer a good fit.

Good design is knowing what to prioritize and what to cut.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
A package created:
(Files are sent to obsessionau for review and publication).
  • Agatha Vega
  • Anjelica
  • Anya
  • Ariel Rebel
  • Dido
  • Francesca Faciella
  • Indiana Rex
  • Iveta Vale
  • Karissa Diamond
  • Kendra Roll

In progress:
(Galleries compiled, image editing and compromising done)
  • Angely Grace
  • Elena Koshka
  • Gemma Massey
  • Karissa Diamond
  • Keisha Grey
  • Kym Graham
  • Lena Anderson
  • Lucy Li
  • Michaela Issizu
  • Mona
  • Natasha Belle

In progress:
(Unfortunately not enough material, if anyone knows a good site with footage, I'd be grateful for tips.)
  • Mia Nix (I still need pictures where Mia is dressed. I don't want to use the same outfit all the time.)
  • Sabrina Lynn (needed topless, nude)
In planning:
  • Anabelle Rona
  • Anastasia Petrova
  • Angel B
  • Caitlin Mcswain
  • Keisha Grey
  • Lucy Li
  • Mia Nix
  • Michaela Issizu
  • Natasha Belle

However, in the first record a girl doesn't show up in the game and I'm waiting to see if obsessionau has a solution, so this one won't be published yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
A package created:
  • Agatha Vega
  • Anya
  • Dido
  • Francesca Faciella
  • Indiana Rex
  • Iveta Vale
  • Kendra Roll
  • Mona

In progress:
  • Anabelle Rona
  • Anastasia Petrova
  • Angel B
  • Angely Grace
  • Anjelica
  • Ariel Rebel
  • Caitlin Mcswain
  • Elena Koshka
  • Gemma Massey
  • Karissa Diamond
  • Keisha Grey
  • Kym Graham
  • Lena Anderson
  • Lucy Li
  • Mia Nix
  • Michaela Issizu
  • Natasha Belle

However, in the first record a girl doesn't show up in the game and I'm waiting to see if obsessionau has a solution, so this one won't be published yet.
Wow, I have 33 girls in my too add folder, and none of the above.

I think everything is fine. I am guessing you were unlucky when the game started and Dido was allocated to Steve Sly's studio.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I made a girl for the game and figured that I might as well offer her up for you to use so yeah... Feel free to add her to the game for the next version if you want.
Cool, nice girl! Looks like you had trouble finding unique topless shots? (welcome to my world).

In my latest build I have converted all images to .webp format for better quality and reduced file size!
I also will be adding Minami Kojima at some stage so Megumi might end up there with her :)

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Post updated, help needed.

A package created:
(Files are sent to obsessionau for review and publication).
  • Agatha Vega
  • Anjelica
  • Anya
  • Ariel Rebel
  • Dido
  • Francesca Faciella
  • Indiana Rex
  • Iveta Vale
  • Karissa Diamond
  • Kendra Roll

In progress:
(Galleries compiled, image editing and compromising done)
  • Angely Grace
  • Elena Koshka
  • Gemma Massey
  • Karissa Diamond
  • Keisha Grey
  • Kym Graham
  • Lena Anderson
  • Lucy Li
  • Michaela Issizu
  • Mona
  • Natasha Belle

In progress:
(Unfortunately not enough material, if anyone knows a good site with footage, I'd be grateful for tips.)
  • Mia Nix ((I still need pictures where Mia is dressed. I don't want to use the same outfit all the time).)
  • Sabrina Lynn (needed topless, nude)
In planning:
  • Anabelle Rona
  • Anastasia Petrova
  • Angel B
  • Caitlin Mcswain
  • Keisha Grey
  • Lucy Li
  • Mia Nix
  • Michaela Issizu
  • Natasha Belle

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Higly recommend , this is my go to for getting full galleries and most rippers work with it. There is a boat load of stuff on there so you're best of using the advanced search function. Type the model name, highlight the correct section you want to look through in search in forum(s) option, then search.
Untitled.png

On another note, the dev has already added Lena Anderson to the game.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Mia Nix (I still need pictures where Mia is dressed. I don't want to use the same outfit all the time.)
Found these three at :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope, these help you a bit! More dressed pics of her are apparently most difficult to find (well, she's a nude model :LOL:).

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
So has anyone already understood / found out if it makes sense to bother with the choice of an assistant and other employees?
In the sense that their work / effectiveness is somehow influenced by some parameters, such as the relationship with the player or the description of their character?
Or whoever you choose won't make a difference?
And to be honest, I did not quite understand the first note.
It seems to say that the model chosen for the position will no longer be able to do photoshoots?
I now quickly chose one model as assistant and "photoshoot" her to the concubine.
By the way, the fact that after becoming a concubine she no longer participates in photo shoots but still works for you, is it a bug or a feature?

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
So has anyone already understood / found out if it makes sense to bother with the choice of an assistant and other employees?
In the sense that their work / effectiveness is somehow influenced by some parameters, such as the relationship with the player or the description of their character?
Or whoever you choose won't make a difference?
And to be honest, I did not quite understand the first note.
It seems to say that the model chosen for the position will no longer be able to do photoshoots?
I now quickly chose one model as assistant and "photoshoot" her to the concubine.
By the way, the fact that after becoming a concubine she no longer participates in photo shoots but still works for you, is it a bug or a feature?
assistant doesnt seem to matter although in the dev build they will affect cost how many can be cast and preview models. model chosen for assistant wont be able to shoot if you are working full time. concubine is a reliable way to change model when you are full.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes