VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Toymaster [v0.1] [Runey - Lain]

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
TheMadRobot365 & Runey, there was another game that I was playing where the elves were the group that you was trying to capture, and the one that you do, she is like 200 or 300 some years old and the MC makes a comment about it, but of course she like 20ish looking age but when you get her, her clan is like the oldest clan that still alive while the rest of them went to war with the humans, most of them was killed off by the humans but some that did make it, just gave in and submitted their lives and soul to the human as sex slaves. So yea I can see that this story that Runey & Lain made, which is a what-if story after HH is done, that is now 130 yrs later after the hotel group moves on. Yet as Cornwell, if you see how he is acting, hell even on the one quest, he step in to save that one elve that was being abused and told the one slave master that he is done and all his asset and elves are now Cornwell since the one slave master is not doing it right as a slave master should be doing it. So I think Cornwell just doing his thing but as for the daughter, well yes Lin was begging to get knocked up but maybe she was a rebel lover and wanted to get away from MC and Lin to learn things on her own but of course, as an Elf, she didn't get far. As for the story for Runey and Lain, I enjoy the what if part of it

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeeeeeah, No, i hate this.
If this is Lin and MC's daughter from HH and this is the story how she gets bought and raped. No thank you.
I'll play some fucked up games but too much invested in HH's MC.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
If this is Lin and MC's daughter from HH and this is the story how she gets bought and raped. No thank you.
A Slave is a Slave it would be a major issue in the scenario for Lia to be free.

It's not meant to be wholesome, just true.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This is an alternate timeline meant only for fetish purposes and not what will happen in the story of HH, or after it.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This is an alternate timeline meant only for fetish purposes and not what will happen in the story of HH, or after it.
Gods I hope not. I love your HH, it would make me suuuper sad to see this as the outcome of everything he and his girls built.

Reactions: Runey

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
1. Wait your starting a new game without finishing HH ? and still using HS models ?
2. How far into the future ? the elf girl still looks like Lin... I thought common elves lived less years than the other elves ?
3. The brown hair girl looks just like the Hotel manager... is she an immortal ?
4. Did the elves ever get free ?!?!? *this is the most important question !!

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
1. Wait your starting a new game without finishing HH ? and still using HS models ?
2. How far into the future ? the elf girl still looks like Lin... I thought common elves lived less years than the other elves ?
3. The brown hair girl looks just like the Hotel manager... is she an immortal ?
4. Did the elves ever get free ?!?!? *this is the most important question !!
1 . Not really it's more of a "comic" without much choices & he's using new models.
2 . If I remember well around 120 years in the future, the elf girl is Lia, and you might recognize her name if you payed attention to Lin's story.
3. Nah She's just a random lass, I guess.
4. In that alternative story, no the elves are not freed, but this is just a possibiliy out of a ton of others.

Reactions: Runey and Rythan25

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Stronkboi answered your questions well, I just wanted to add to this question. I'm not starting a new game, I've only made a comic in my off time, and Lain was nice enough to convert it into a kinetic novel.

This story is just meant to be a fun fetish thing. I'm not sure how well this is said, but this isn't the future of HH, it's just an alternate reality made specifically for this story.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well fuck. I just noticed this and downloaded it thinking, man that girl is GOD-TIER-CUTE, kinda looks like a HH girl.

Then I thought I might have gone bonkers banana because the game says it takes place in a "possible" future for HH. Now I actually check who made this and Runey's involved. So, I'm kind of really excited now.

Although this talk about rape and slaves is making me kinda nervous. I'm glad Runey's saying this isn't "canon" or something but still. I've said it before I'll say it again. I want the girls of HH (and realy everyone in it) to be happy.

Reactions: The ArcKnight