jokuur

May 23, 2019
Last edited:

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
THE PROPHECY IS TRUE
Rina and Hanna learning real truth about their origins
yeeeeeah some truth better left untold
question i didn't fully get the "truth" so humanity made a vaccine that was injected in what animals or human? that part was not clear

Last edited:
Reactions: jokuur

jokuur

May 23, 2019
yeeeeeah some truth better left untold
question i didn't fully get the "truth" so humanity made a vaccine that was injected in what animals or human? that part was not clear
as i see it it was injected into humans and turned them into furries and its hilariously overlaps with moderna making vaccine for covid by some furry guy and comments were exactly like that irl

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
as i see it it was injected into humans and turned them into furries and its hilariously overlaps with moderna making vaccine for covid by some furry guy and comments were exactly like that irl
PLZ tell me this is fan made NOT actually what they really are that would ruin it for me

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Cuz i don't wanna feel like i am making it out with mutated human AKA were animals
so u dont want mutated humans or were animals
why are you even playing furry game? furries must come from somewhere dev is trying to explain it and u dont like 2 possible explanations equally, u want them to be some kind of aliens?

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
so u dont want mutated humans or were animals
why are you even playing furry game? furries must come from somewhere dev is trying to explain it and u dont like 2 possible explanations equally, u want them to be some kind of aliens?
evolved feral animals where humans didn't happen or extincted like zootopia for example and you are the only/first human in the world (isakie) but i guess beggars can't be choosers i will just focus on the good stuff ;)
come to think of it maybe it's not that bad in order for an animal to evolve to human trails you need human genes to do so nvm what i said still good

Last edited:

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
i would watch out cus mods on this site are very fragile i got banned from posting on pig princess for talking to some guy who insulted me like that and they banned me just cus i responded in equal manner, mods here are fragile and weak
Bro right now you insult mods, why?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes