4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
great game, i hope for pregnancy content with all that talk about sperm donors and no kids for 20 years, its nice that some choices could lead to death too, if we dont want to see scenes and be only for the story we can skip those altogether which makes me wonder if we would be allowed to go back to revisit everything, for example with Mara and flower if we dont pick it would it be possible to go back in that place to get it for her or it skips scenes with her for the rest of the game? and if we dont want blowjob at beginning would that be missed too?
story is interesting but there was something like that before i think it was called space paws, i think this is more refined tho story is interesting there is mystery in it and jokes are funny too, i always wanna see more jokes that are funny
i dunno if i dont like anything in the game maybe only that MC is weaker than a small furry girl? also he could show off some more knowledge about mashines to shine a little bit i guess? not only be sperm donor
I brought that up early on, back in 0.1. Dev confirmed pregnancy will be implemented in the future.

Reactions: jokuur
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes