4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

amburg

Oct 8, 2017
I don't see anything about that or anything like it on their itch page.

Also, cucking in either direction doesn't make any sense for this games setting.

All males are pretty much just animals, we're the only male who's an actual person. So I can't see any LI choosing to keep fucking the males that are pretty much just raping the girls they find.

Technically we could cuck a girl who is getting cheated on by their girlfriend or wife, but I find that unlikely.
Ah, my bad. It wasn't on the itch page, but the announcement page for the game on his patreon ( )

but yeah, I think either orientation play is at hand, or the girls who gets raped by feral men ends up liking their cock more than the MC's.

as an enjoyer of NTR, I don't mind either of them, tho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darkblane257

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah, my bad. It wasn't on the itch page, but the announcement page for the game on his patreon ( )

but yeah, I think either orientation play is at hand, or the girls who gets raped by feral men ends up liking their cock more than the MC's.

I see. Well that's a fucking stupid decision by the developer.

I don't mind cucking others under certain circumstances, but I feel they wouldn't really apply to this game. Women are already very rarely shown to be abusive partners in most media, having a woman be an abusive partner to her girlfriend or wife in a world where all men are feral rapists, just feels really weird and kinda stupid.

As for NTR itself, I can't stand that bullshit. It'd want to be very easily avoidable and optional.

But yea, depending on what actually happens, this could be the death knell for this game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see. Well that's a fucking stupid decision by the developer.

I don't mind cucking others under certain circumstances, but I feel they wouldn't really apply to this game. Women are already very rarely shown to be abusive partners in most media, having a woman be an abusive partner to her girlfriend or wife in a world where all men are feral rapists, just feels really weird and kinda stupid.

As for NTR itself, I can't stand that bullshit. It'd want to be very easily avoidable and optional.

But yea, depending on what actually happens, this could be the death knell for this game.
I hope the dev isn't bringing it to the game. That would totally kill this one.

Foxyghost

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2022

Oh, this is a very old post. I had a very different concept at the time, darker and more violent. For example there was a scene where on the way to the village with Anshi, we meet a wild male. And Anshi has to have sex with him, and the player can just watch or join in. This is the scene I had in mind when I wrote about cuckolding and orgies. But I dropped that idea even at the prototype stage.
Maybe someday I'll post the first prototype so you can see what "The Tribe" could be like.

Last edited:

amburg

Oct 8, 2017
Oh, this is a very old post. I had a very different concept at the time, darker and more violent. For example there was a scene where on the way to the village with Anshi, we meet a wild male. And Anshi has to have sex with him, and the player can just watch or join in. This is the scene I had in mind when I wrote about cuckolding and orgies. But I dropped that idea even at the prototype stage.
Maybe someday I'll post the first prototype so you can see what "The Tribe" could be like.
ah, understood.

I personally like darker themes and taboos, so I was totally down for it, but I understand it if you don't want such themes in the game anymore.

I loved the world that you built and your art style is great! I hope you good luck to your project

• Red Heart
Reactions: Foxyghost

Foxyghost

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2022
ah, understood.

I personally like darker themes and taboos, so I was totally down for it, but I understand it if you don't want such themes in the game anymore.

I loved the world that you built and your art style is great! I hope you good luck to your project
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it :3
I haven't dropped it totally. These things may come in the future, but I will listen to the audience before adding them.

Reactions: J55555

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Interesting, if I remember right, the wild males being violent was still canonized in the previous builds, though only in dialogue. Does this mean there will be fewer scenes like this, or none at all? Also, will there be any combat encounters or will the whole game be like a dating sim story with some puzzles?

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it :3
I haven't dropped it totally. These things may come in the future, but I will listen to the audience before adding them.
Cool that you haven't dropped it entirely. Though, if you add scenes like this, you might want to make them toggleable off in the menu because some people will just drop the game if there's even a possibility of getting cucked for picking the wrong option.

Foxyghost

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2022
Interesting, if I remember right, the wild males being violent was still canonized in the previous builds, though only in dialogue. Does this mean there will be fewer scenes like this, or none at all? Also, will there be any combat encounters or will the whole game be like a dating sim story with some puzzles?
The wild and violent males are still canon. Eventually, players will come across them, but for now, I prefer to keep them out of sight to build suspense and maintain their mystery.

The main focus of the game is on dating sim elements combined with point-and-click puzzles. However, I'm planning to add more interactive features like a shop, fishing, and even a combat system based on the inventory mechanics.

Reactions: J55555

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Cool that you haven't dropped it entirely. Though, if you add scenes like this, you might want to make them toggleable off in the menu because some people will just drop the game if there's even a possibility of getting cucked for picking the wrong option.
At this point, I think it's easier to save them for another project entirely. Trying to please everyone almost always ends up pleasing no one. Breeding Farm from Bieno is a prime example of that. The first scenes of the game have to set your expectations, and subverting them isn't always a good idea.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Looks good
Does it have animations?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes