VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.4] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The renders and the girls look very good, the story is good, although so much secrecy, although sometimes it can be intriguing, in this case it is one thread away from becoming boring, let's hope it improves, the MC needs to grow a backbone, because as most of the girls emphasize, it is easy to make fun of him, in addition to that the mother of the bride sets conditions and the MC accepts it without knowing anything (not having sex, hello, they are adults, now They are at the University and more); As for the content, it is more or less, however with the minimum of choices that there are, I think that almost all or everything is going to be forced, it is not known yet and that sort of takes away points, hence according to the special dream Christmas, it looks like it's going to be a lesbian festival, another thing that deducts points, I hope it was just a dream and nothing more and I have the option to choose whether to avoid it or not, let's hope it improves and good luck darksidecuriel

Reactions: Beast Within

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
The renders and the girls look very good, the story is good, although so much secrecy, although sometimes it can be intriguing, in this case it is one thread away from becoming boring, let's hope it improves, the MC needs to grow a backbone, because as most of the girls emphasize, it is easy to make fun of him, in addition to that the mother of the bride sets conditions and the MC accepts it without knowing anything (not having sex, hello, they are adults, now They are at the University and more); As for the content, it is more or less, however with the minimum of choices that there are, I think that almost all or everything is going to be forced, it is not known yet and that sort of takes away points, hence according to the special dream Christmas, it looks like it's going to be a lesbian festival, another thing that deducts points, I hope it was just a dream and nothing more and I have the option to choose whether to avoid it or not, let's hope it improves and good luck darksidecuriel
If you haven't figured it out yet MC's GF is his 1/2 sister, not sure if her elder sister is too... The person she is supposed to speak to, is her (& MC's Dad for him to drop the bomb because Anna can't) {Speculative, new prof & Dean harasser is MC's dad...}

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
If you haven't figured it out yet MC's GF is his 1/2 sister, not sure if her elder sister is too... The person she is supposed to speak to, is her (& MC's Dad for him to drop the bomb because Anna can't) {Speculative, new prof & Dean harasser is MC's dad...}
If it's pretty obvious and easy to figure out that they are related, but if the MC does what he does with his own sister, that prevents him from doing more with his half-sister. I'm just saying that we have to wait for how the DEV will tell the story and I hope that its quality improves in terms of plot.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
game is not bad but if they stay successful they really should hire a writer who is fluent in ENGLISH because this guy sucks ass when it comes to it reversing she with he and shit or they must be dyslexic mixing up words i still like it but the story is hard to follow and confusing with all that going on
It's called machine translation. It's roughly as reliable as putting each sentence through google translate. The software essentially just looks at each word individually, and tries to pick the closest English equivalent, which results in very robotic dialogue that makes very little sense. It's basically just a very simple VI that can't understand context. I'm a proofreader, and several games I've worked on were machine translated. I usually charge extra for proofreading MTL scripts, because every single line of dialogue needs to be corrected, significantly increasing the workload.

Reactions: Alcibiade15

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The renders look much better for MC now. But I would like to suggest that you also consider adding future tag's to your gene section. (As well maybe include how some of the controversial content if present, how it will be handled...like it was done with the example I provided below.)

As well, there are differences with the language used with handling controversial content... (Choices used by dev's...Avoided vs Skipped which can mean a huge difference in the AVN community.)
  • Player avoided choice = Sex acts never happens. (A favorite for most, as it's liked on both sides of the controversial kink divide.)
  • Player Skipped choice = Sexual acts happen to love interest, but off camera. (Which most of the community dislikes that method of handling those types of kinks.)
(Controversial content = NTR, sharing, swinging, lesbian...are a few kinks that players regularly inquire about in the forms, and want to know in advance how it will be handled or if present.)

And finally the gene section example is from a successful project from a developer's first release. (This gene section is from a popular harem project Grandma's House, that used this type of gene section format. Which was very useful in answering many of the repeated form questions, that normally happens with most other new projects released. (The first few releases of a project is the developer's audition stage that should grab fan interest, and ultimately find the developer's pool of financial supporters.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this detailed information, will aid with your project gaining the support needed to aid in it's completion.

Regards.

Reactions: EJW and qaywsx

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Hmm, quite a weird game I guess? This time the sister or roommate what ever you gonna call it is behind some things with the aunt and try to make a harem or something for MC?? Renders certainly improved,but as for now there isn't much content at all and on top the game is already 2 years old? Wouldn't really bother to play it until there is some actual story

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Some of the renders of the MCs dick look super weird. Like it's been pulled out of the pelvis area 3-4 inches. A few are so bad it looks like the balls are attached part way up the shaft, not to mention the size varies wildly over the game. Game just can't seem to get the MC right.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
MOINSEN

...so my Fazit so far...
I guess u forgot a view tags. And then u have to lern Englisch, course u address a FEMALE charr. as a male :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and that gives me a Pleage Desise YUCK!!!
But.... i Think your game has Potential even thoagh it anoyes me that there is no Rollback awalible.
...and what gives u all Game Devoloper that u have all FEMALE CHARACTERS? you make the same mistake as The Western Society with the Japanese Society and the fucking censorship:mad::poop:

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Hmm, quite a weird game I guess? This time the sister or roommate what ever you gonna call it is behind some things with the aunt and try to make a harem or something for MC?? Renders certainly improved,but as for now there isn't much content at all and on top the game is already 2 years old? Wouldn't really bother to play it until there is some actual story

Why do you thing IT's weird? Females are way more capeble to malipulate males then males ever could be an IT's about time that there are more games in that gerne ( ooh Females never be evil..... BULLSHIT)

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
MOINSEN

...so my Fazit so far...
I guess u forgot a view tags. And then u have to lern Englisch, course u address a FEMALE charr. as a male :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and that gives me a Pleage Desise YUCK!!!
But.... i Think your game has Potential even thoagh it anoyes me that there is no Rollback awalible.
...and what gives u all Game Devoloper that u have all FEMALE CHARACTERS? you make the same mistake as The Western Society with the Japanese Society and the fucking censorship:mad::poop:
If you EVER want to try to talk about someone’s views, English, grammar, or some nonsense bullshit. Make sure you take the time to fucking read over your own posts before posting something. This made no sense what so ever and wasn’t even remotely good as a troll if that’s what you were trying to attempt here.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
If you EVER want to try to talk about someone’s views, English, grammar, or some nonsense bullshit. Make sure you take the time to fucking read over your own posts before posting something. This made no sense what so ever and wasn’t even remotely good as a troll if that’s what you were trying to attempt here.

Thank You for your edwise

Jul 1, 2018
Is the v0.3 release a continuation of the remastered 0.1 or is it a continuation of the original project ?

Because I see no mention of remastered, the changelog is empty and the file size went from 3.6GB to 1.76GB compared to the remastered 0.1 ?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes