VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.4] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2921461

Overview:
You are a 20 year old boy living with your mother and two sisters, your father left home when you were little but you were never told the story until now when your mother tells you the secret behind your father’s departure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-12
Developer: Darkside_games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2921462 View attachment 2921465 View attachment 2921466 View attachment 2921467 View attachment 2921468 View attachment 2921470 View attachment 2921471 View attachment 2921472 View attachment 2921474 View attachment 2921475 View attachment 2921476 View attachment 2921477 View attachment 2921478 View attachment 2921479
Looks interesting sadly no scenes yet. Gonna have to wait few more updoots

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheTripOfALifetime-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
This is all over the place in terms of grammar and Engrish. The first 5-10 minutes up to the point where Farah has an argument with her mother is fine in terms of the setting/scenarios that the characters are in, but there's nothing to grab the reader's attention in terms of excitement. I honestly started fast skipping everything after the argument between Farah and her mother because nothing up to that point interested me in the dialogue. There's a reason why Farah's mom doesn't want her to date the MC yet she never tells her. Why the hell not?! That would be a pretty significant thing to reveal for the plot and it could have huge implications on future choices... if they were to exist.

The limited number of choices and being forced into sexual situations is never a road to success (in my opinion) so I would recommend rewriting the script and adding more choices in certain key branching moments. Refusing to have sex with the older sister would be a good choice option there instead of forcing the sex to happen because it "drives the plot".

I feel like the reason this dev wanted to make this game is purely because he wanted to make one. There doesn't seem to be any substance in the plot or character traits/development at all. It's just a bunch of wet blanket tropes attached to models that fit the tropes.

The music is grating as well, I literally had to turn it off because it wasn't fitting the vibes in the scenes at all, and it seemed like it was just a generic jingle on a loop.

All I can say to the dev at this point is to at least brainstorm some ideas, maybe look to other games/stories for some inspiration and creativity, about how this plot can become interesting in the first 10 or so minutes because if nothing is going to grab attention then nobody will enjoy the game.

Intertwined has actually had a major twist come out with one of the girls in that game and it's a situation somewhat similar to this one. However, I actually enjoy that one because it got my interest quickly by the way the plot and dialogue was structured. Maybe take a spin on that one to see if you can come up with some creativity for this one.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wht about tag?? is there any sex scene? tag are missing if there is something (as i hope )...hope this is not 1 of those never ending teasing VN

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man this english is so bad

Also hope that the supposed father figure wont fool around with the women in the game

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
hope the dev is a girl, then i would understand the moronic size of the mc's parts. if not, someone has issue's.......
deleted

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
This game really needs an English proof reader.
Very off putting having women constantly addressed as "he/him/his".
Woman calling her sister "brother".
Grammar is all over the place and sometimes makes no sense.

Reactions: BDI

Adderan

May 22, 2020
Was there a proofread or do we have another horrible translation with so many gender errors that they make everything incomprehensible?
I just started this vn, Idk, my best guess is the creator isn't from the US. The misuse of the pronouns does get confusing at times. Like for Zari, she's referred to as a he by MC. Hopefully the creator fixes it down the line at least. I like this vn, nice looking characters.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes