bom44

Feb 13, 2020
is the diabolos difficulty, really really hard? and really not recommended for first playthrough?

Luka_M

May 9, 2017
finally finished it on diablos difficulty which was super grindy and you needed luck to win any fights for like the first half of the game which was annoying but the second half was real fun since you level up like crazy as the xp needed to level up doesn't scale up much. the story was ok at best was a lot more wholesome than expected overall i give it a 6/10 also heres all my saves if someone wants to new game+ or just jump around in the story.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
can someone tell me how to get the holy tree branch i explore the whole elven forest and i can´t find it judie says is in the southest but i still can´t find it
It's under a tree at the southeast of the middle teleporter. You can also buy them in the elf tribe

pengengewe

Oct 10, 2020
So I'm at final chapter now and I'm lost. I don't know where to go next. I've talked to Dein and Alegnes. That's it. I noticed another stairs in the Cedistania castle that leads to that blue orb but I don't know how to get there. What should I do?

Screenshot 2022-11-20 202139.jpg

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Triumphant Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 514 MB/250 MB :

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes