Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
:rolleyes: why play on mighty if you wanna cheat anyways
The game's difficulty is not an issue, but farming gold is extremely annoying.

By the way is it normal if the character exclusive weapons are weaker than what you can craft ? I expected something much stronger especially when the bosses you have to beat are that strong.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
The game's difficulty is not an issue, but farming gold is extremely annoying.

By the way is it normal if the character exclusive weapons are weaker than what you can craft ? I expected something much stronger especially when the bosses you have to beat are that strong.
exclusive weapons have an upgraded version later which are stronger than most if not all weapons

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
the exclusive armor is pretty cheated too. I recently finish the game. The game was good but lack of unique skill and not everything is revealed in the story about rein.
it would have been cool to have different endings depending on the difficulties like a true demon king end.

chengue

Feb 26, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the holy tree branch i explore the whole elven forest and i can´t find it judie says is in the southest but i still can´t find it

siliar

May 14, 2021
1656257471289.png
I was about to fight a boss here but when I choose prepare in the pop up menu asking me if I wanted to fight now or not the boss dissapeared do anyone know what was supposed to be the reward and if it's a unique item or not ?

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Looking at CGs I only see one scene that looks like tentacle rape/birth, everything else just looks straight out of a vanilla VN. Combat looks nothing special either.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
is there a new game+ when we finish the game ?
you can new game + which is the intended way of beating the game on the hardest difficulty. however, since you can unlock everything in a single play-through, its up to you if there's a point.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I tried to give this game a chance... but I just couldn't really get anywhere with it. I had some hopes for it, because the art looks nice, I generally like RPGM games and playing as the Demon Lord dude is fun and more rare than the typical fem-protagonist games out there.

Unfortunately, the game disappoints massively.

The biggest issue for me is the fact that this doesn't feel like a hentai game. It feels like an JRPG with some hentai tacked onto it. There's VERY little H content compared to the rest of the game, and it comes very rarely. After sinking into the story for a while, I eventually took a break to check the full save... and the total amount of content is just plain disappointing.

That's not all of it though. The game is tedious. The random encounters are frequent enough that they easily get annoying, while the gameplay itself is hardly interesting. The whole "cast-time" thing makes magic underpowered and unnecessarily difficult to use and puts a much higher emphasis on weapons and support skills. The gold drops on normal are ridiculously low... but much worse are the material drops...

Holy shit are the material drops absolutely horrendous.

If you want to interact with the Weapon upgrade system, it'll drive you absolutely nuts to get anywhere with it.... This is not helped by the fact that collection points for various mats are rare, all over the place, have super low yield and on top of all that, only reset naturally when you move up a chapter. Eventually you get access to this item that allows you to reset the collection points, but that too is pretty expensive at the time you get it. That's leaving aside that it's a consumable found at a merchant in the ass-end of nowhere...

And as if all THAT wasn't enough... the skill-tree is horrifically boring. The Dev tried to make it "interesting" by giving characters specializations... and that might have worked if the damn specializations actually had anything to them. The only truly unique things each character gets are the "secret arts", of which there are only 2, I think, per character, cost a top on Skill Points to get and are hard to use on top of everything. Even each character's Unique weapon requires skill points, and, as if that wasn't bad enough, you can usually get them at a point where each character already has better options, or at least good enough ones that the so called unique weapons feel rather pathetic.

I'm extremely disappointed to say that this game is pretty bad. It makes Luviria seem modern by comparison... and that game is over NINE years old at this point...

Ugh.

I honestly can't recommend this game at all. Even the story doesn't save it at all. At least, not for me. Maybe someone else would like it, but it didn't catch me at all.

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, do any of you know where to find armor upgrades II? it seems I skipped it cause I found III AND IV already

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
A few things, there are three rare item merchants, the last one one cedis's side of the destroyed bridge.
Exclusive weapons and armors can be upgraded but that's only when you've taken control of cedis, the third rare item merchant sells it's recipes.
All characters has two secret skills but most of them are worthless, except for a few. The only skill truly deserved to be considered secret skill is Rein's second one. It deals MASSIVE damage on a single target five times, sth truly worth the cost of 50SP to max level.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes