DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I am having trouble with this game freezing and unfreezing on me. had this problem with some rpgm mv games tried basically everything I could find online already with no improvement. Any confirmed working fixes?
P.S. Yes my computer has the hardware to run MV.
I know this freezing bug as well. There is maybe an solution. Didnt tried it here, but by other games it always worked. I copy paste it here:
A privat Game Developer gave a possible Solution with the Screen Freezing Bug. I paste the tip here:
razer77843 said: rpg_core.js open in text editor find
if (this._skipCount === 0) replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)
the rpg_core file is in www/js/
The Game runs a little smoother as well with this Change (at least by me).

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Is there monster cock (not tentacles) or is it all just the usual shameless wish-fulfillment?

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Do you still hear audio, and can still hear sound effects like opening and navigating through the menu?

If so, seems to have been an issue for a while; doesn't appear to be much you can do, I still have it happen with the edit from the poster above. I think one way around it is to VM windows from a linux VM, or linux itself. Something to do with modern GPU timings and etc.

Otherwise, I've noticed it happens less and less as time goes on (IRL time, not in-game time). Maybe drivers or windows updates or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard of Futa NTR but lesbian ntr? that's rare tho

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Looks interesting, I really like the premise it suits my taste. Will deffo try this one.

Bladedemon001

Sep 19, 2020
I know this freezing bug as well. There is maybe an solution. Didnt tried it here, but by other games it always worked. I copy paste it here:
A privat Game Developer gave a possible Solution with the Screen Freezing Bug. I paste the tip here:
razer77843 said: rpg_core.js open in text editor find
if (this._skipCount === 0) replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)
the rpg_core file is in www/js/
The Game runs a little smoother as well with this Change (at least by me).
Fixed the stop start freezing. Though now every time the music changes theres about a 5-6 second freeze, still a massive improvement.

Do you still hear audio, and can still hear sound effects like opening and navigating through the menu?

If so, seems to have been an issue for a while; doesn't appear to be much you can do, I still have it happen with the edit from the poster above. I think one way around it is to VM windows from a linux VM, or linux itself. Something to do with modern GPU timings and etc.

Otherwise, I've noticed it happens less and less as time goes on (IRL time, not in-game time). Maybe drivers or windows updates or something.
Music still played but input is impossible so no menu sound or the like.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I found the traveling merchant at the falls, in the previous city they mentioned another one but I don't remember where it is please help!

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Can somoene explain me how we can have special skill ? I am in Chapter 8 and don't have any. The game is good but lack unique skill. It seems there is but I don't know how

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
actually the game is pretty nice, you have a great amount of possible personalization depending on your playstyle, just don't play on normal, because it is more of a "one handed" way to play the game
(it is indeed pretty linear, but the story and interaction are still fun, i chuckled a few time)
How's the tentacle content? Is it POV where the protag just stands there watching?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Can somoene explain me how we can have special skill ? I am in Chapter 8 and don't have any. The game is good but lack unique skill. It seems there is but I don't know how
I bought the special skill book from the traveling merchant at the falls after listening to a rumor in the city, though I heard another rumor before but I can't remember where the other merchant is.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
I bought the special skill book from the traveling merchant at the falls after listening to a rumor in the city, though I heard another rumor before but I can't remember where the other merchant is.
Can you tell me the entire name of the falls ? Was it number one secret skill ?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Can you tell me the entire name of the falls ? Was it number one secret skill ?
Yeah number one skill, after reaching the city to speak with the tactician, hear the rumors there and go to the falls south senju road.The second merchant is at the legurian wasteland, haven't been there yet.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I'm in the caves to fight the golem and it says "I can feel an ominous presence ahead. It's likely the golem but we should probably search around before going this way." What should I do? I've tried going back up levels and exploring more bits came back and same message.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes