♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm stuck on Rurina. Even with the -atk debuff up, her high speed and triple attack just does too much damage to me to keep up. Blind never seems to land. Any ideas?
Decrease difficulty if it's too much of a pain, you can change it at any time after all.

Reactions: 私ryu

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Kind of like a vn with combat.
Haven't taken too deep a look at this yet.

No, and it seems you'll be able to see defeat scenes even if you win.
Thx !

" Performance seem good, potato definitely can carry this game. :giggle::coffee: "
Knights of messiah was just a mess of release, cant blame Kagura Games tough, the japanese code that is fucked up with all the crashes, it runs fine, is just that it crash without reason lol . My pc is powerful enough to play cyberpunk ultra 144fps in fullhd just fine

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Meh fuck it, gonna save edit.
Really don't feel like plowing through another generic rpgm combat, with fucking random encounters to boot. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Zippix

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
full story game save and most of the gallery lvl 999 max talents etc
Edit : might have missed side quests not sure my eyes wanna die after 6 hours of gameplay at midnight

^grab the common rpg file above and put it in it should have the rest of the cg i missed^

Last edited:

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
There's an interesting bug where if you do bandit side quest in Minas Mine, and you reach the point where it ask if you're ready to fight boss or not and u select no and turn back, the boss disappear after the rogue girl says she wanna be with you right after saying no.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
you can skip the adult scene's :BootyTime:
Not like that. I am being serious. You know how some scenes are optional/avoidable in games due to choices/routes or in some games restricted to losing battles. I wanted to know if it was like that.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Meh fuck it, gonna save edit.
Really don't feel like plowing through another generic rpgm combat, with fucking random encounters to boot. :whistle::coffee:
actually the game is pretty nice, you have a great amount of possible personalization depending on your playstyle, just don't play on normal, because it is more of a "one handed" way to play the game
(it is indeed pretty linear, but the story and interaction are still fun, i chuckled a few time)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
actually the game is pretty nice, you have a great amount of possible personalization depending on your playstyle, just don't play on normal, because it is more of a "one handed" way to play the game
(it is indeed pretty linear, but the story and interaction are still fun, i chuckled a few time)
Yes, perhaps for the inexperienced unmodded rpgm combat can still be fun.
But for someone who had seen these "personalizations" of the 'generic rpgm' variety a thousand times before, not so much. :whistle::coffee:
I have no wish to grind rpgm again for a while, especially since i just finished grinding in another rpgm barely a day ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malfred
Apr 10, 2020
The game is clearly a work of love. The designer spent a lot of time and energy to make a solid product. That being said, the combat is tough, for the wrong reason. I found the combat bland and unengaging. The combat is functional and adequate just not interesting. I would love to see the author take another crack at making games while looking at different ways to make combat more engaging. Some examples could be a character which uses stances, buffs / debuffs onto self or party members, a stronger focus on unique abilities (In the hour I played, I ran into none). Some other ways in which the system could be improved could be removal of weapon proficiencies, I struggle to see how those add to more interesting gameplay. I would encourage the author to look at some other RPGMaker titles such as Black Souls, The Last Sovereign, and Renryuu: Ascension which (to me) pull off what the author of The Triumphant Return of Diabolos tried to pull off.

Overall, if a person hasn't played many titles made by RPGMaker, this title would be a great experience. For people who are veterans of hentai games made in RPGMaker the unengaging combat outweighs what would otherwise be a good game. I would rate this at a solid 7/10 and look forward to what the author's next game will be!

Bladedemon001

Sep 19, 2020
I am having trouble with this game freezing and unfreezing on me. had this problem with some rpgm mv games tried basically everything I could find online already with no improvement. Any confirmed working fixes?
P.S. Yes my computer has the hardware to run MV.

Reactions: DarkMiros

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
so i got the 5th party member. getting through them is just carbon copy of each other. which is meh, but the game finally picks up on the main story. also look at the lore in glossary.

I stuck myself on Hard just to give myself a challenge (but its still not much.)

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
At least another rpg product that have decent story from kagura after apostle... I hope...lol
As we know most of their product is NTR and rapey rapey~ or exhibitionist female lead... But glad find another shining jewel inside the deepest part of darkness.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes