Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I literally cant kill the orc and the spider during the tutorial on Diabolos lmao
I want to see how you try mighty or dia from the start. You stand no

I want to see how you try mighty or even dia from the start. Hard is possible, but you need to go after any battle back to the bed. At least at the start (2 goblins will wreck you up though).
Welp, gonna have to see how hard Mighty and Diabolos difficulty really are.

It can't be that bad, given it's giving you the extra EXP and Gold you'll need to proceed...
Welp, see Bloodly ? We already have two testers here and it's already hard from the start even on Hard difficulty x)

So i did go on normal just to test a little, have gone up until i consider the first real boss you get and even on normal, she hits hard. She has an attack that hits you for 2k~ three times and if you are also poisonned from her normal attacks, welp you pretty much die.

So yeah, pretty sure you're gonna use NG+ for those difficulties from the start (I think there is one, i mean with multiple endings and how the game seens really complex (God damn all the stats that you can have, that's some big min max bullshit here xD) i hope there's an NG+ else hello suffering on Mighty and Diabolos difficulty from the start)

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
I had to downrank to mighty to beat the spider/goblin. And then I beat the demon at the end of the cave and got a game over screen for winning?

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Wut ? Maybe there's conditions before beating him ?
I restarted and tried losing this time. But that just made me restart the battle. I'm guessing I got the game over because the MC died during my first fight but my partner pulled out the win. Still stupid that it gives you a game over for doing this.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I restarted and tried losing this time. But that just made me restart the battle. I'm guessing I got the game over because the MC died during my first fight but my partner pulled out the win. Still stupid that it gives you a game over for doing this.
Welp, you know what to do, test time x)

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
got the 3rd char to join the party. its pretty standard so far. very typical rpgm but kiiiiiinda enjoyable still

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I'm on my way to the golem, the game doesn't have a lot of H-scene so far (one per character). Hope it's going better later :/

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So the combat is typical rpgm?
Then there is no reason to increase difficulty, will prolly set it to easy and steamroll.
After playing Once Ever After relaxing steamroll will be just the thing i need. :cool::coffee:

Jul 23, 2018
Welp, gonna have to see how hard Mighty and Diabolos difficulty really are.

It can't be that bad, given it's giving you the extra EXP and Gold you'll need to proceed...
There's multiple points at which you can farm encounters; Hard/Mighty/Diabolos multiply the enemy HP pool and the damage they deal to you, but the increase in EXP/gold received isn't sustainable for the increased battle length & damage received. To me, anyway.

Reactions: knight_469

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
hmm in terms of story the game is half decent they also have some good scense however my main complaint is that they give h scenes too easy like just beat the boss and yeah there you go sure this may be harder of further difficulties but still very stupid

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This is more like a VN ? Defeat only H-scenes ? After the disaster that Knights of Messiah was (great game with terrible performance) i hope this one's good

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay so i tested the difficulties for a bit, highest you can manage on is Mighty.
Don't try to start from diabolos, you won't get through the noob cave, that one was meant for NG+ i think, or perhaps a bit later in the game when you get some gear that can carry it.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
I'm stuck on Rurina. Even with the -atk debuff up, her high speed and triple attack just does too much damage to me to keep up. Blind never seems to land. Any ideas?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes