VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tune of Your Death [v0.4.5] [Morpheus03]

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Here is a fix for most of the UI to english.
Installation: Download and rename the file to screens.rpy .Drop the screens.rpy file inside the game folder and press replace if prompted.
How do I download this file, it takes me to a page with all the code spread across it but not the actual file.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I quite like the story, and I do hope that we can at the very least save Yui in some way or another, also fuck Chloe, she is a bitch.

Having said that, I think you could do better with the jumps and some pacing issues because at the moment its getting very confusing (or maybe you want to achieve this effect), maybe add some small transitions.

Reactions: Morpheus03

Morpheus03

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I quite like the story, and I do hope that we can at the very least save Yui in some way or another, also fuck Chloe, she is a bitch.

Having said that, I think you could do better with the jumps and some pacing issues because at the moment its getting very confusing (or maybe you want to achieve this effect), maybe add some small transitions.
Thank you for your review. I will do my best to improve.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Thank you for your review. I will do my best to improve.
Consider opening a ticket to get yourself a Game Developer tag.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-developer-tag.49322/

Linking your Patreon account to here would also help you advertise.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tune-of-your-death.111449/
Here is my oficial post were i upload the new versions of the game :D
Since this page is more popular you might want to request ownership or see if the two pages could be merged.

Reactions: Morpheus03

Morpheus03

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022

Here is my patreon if you want to see the news about the game and other things <》

Reactions: AlexaSky

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There's an update, 75 days ago.

Apparently, there's Patreon news posted on October 1st. Well, good luck to that... the dev only has one Patreon.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Tune of Your Death [v0.4.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 73.5mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: sonhot

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the hell happened... right after the start sequence, everything is just whiplash. MC immediately become friends with Luna, who the heck is this Rose and Yuki? Events are missable because of the bugs.

Reactions: He-man96.