2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh another MC with topknot/manbuns. I'd rather die than use that on an MC.
Honestly, I have more problems playing a hipster MC like that, than those insufferable little bastards in all the incest games.

4962b213814ecd5d6f66234c8d46edf2.jpg

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Ugh another MC with topknot/manbuns. I'd rather die than use that on an MC.
Honestly, I have more problems playing a hipster MC like that, than those insufferable little bastards in all the incest games.
Honnestly I'm not attach to the MC's hair side, I'm oppened to suggestion
My first choice was a "Marines head" and then I found the hair style who was ok for me and I put it on the model.

Bellow my proposition :
testfigure.jpg
on the left, the current MC
on the right a more "Marines" look

Since my game is only at the beginning i can rework on his look so vote for your favorite look between those proposition
I'm waiting for the pool result next friday

And thanks to all your advices, good or bad, even if I prefere the good's one, it makes me progress through the developement of my games.

215303j

"USN" or US Navy may make sense in that the Marines are technically handled by the Department of Naval Forces.
That doesn't mean they like it... ;)

My first choice was a "Marines head" and then I found the hair style who was ok for me and I put it on the model.
My choice would be to keep the present hair. The other one is too much "active duty".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
In the OP the banner image says "chapter II", changelog says that chapter 1 was added to the current version :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honnestly I'm not attach to the MC's hair side, I'm oppened to suggestion

Bellow my proposition :
View attachment 607332
on the left, the current MC
on the right a more "Marines" look

Since my game is only at the beginning i can rework on his look so vote for your favorite look between those proposition
I'm waiting for the pool result next friday

And thanks to all your advices, good or bad, even if I prefere the good's one, it makes me progress through the developement of my games.
I find both much preferable to the current one.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Off to a great start. This could really get interesting. Good balance of story and sex. I see eng is not first language. It was still enjoyable but you might want to let someone proofread for you as there are too many in this forum that cry about any little thing as they have no idea how much time is involved in making a game best of luck with the story.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Improving, step by step, Mc hair....:coffee:

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Improving, step by step, Mc hair....:coffee:
this is the next step ... but i didn't find the good one yet.
And sorry for my engrish .... that's not my language. i ask for reviewer but not answer yet so I work with multiple reverse site to find the right syntax or words

Reactions: vgyew and BaasB
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes