2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
How was I not already clear?

I was expecting based on the TAGS to be a femdom focused game, not a game focused on the MC's hose of a dick. The game is 99% vanilla sex or even soft maledom if you ask me. Plus what qualifies as "soft femdom" for vanilla people its like really uninteresting feather-light, barely registering femdom for actual lovers of the genre.

I also didn't like the MC as a character. Even as the game started with him being this macho ex soldier shit, I knew something was off, at that stage I already wondered how on earth will he be a submissive type. I was not wrong.

I also disliked that it was incest-based, those girls towards the end of the game were his biological sisters.

I also disliked the way the story was made, it dragged along for no good reason, a lot of unnecessary tangents, and it made no logical sense whatsoever.

I would have not even tried the game if it were not for its banner pic and the femdom tag. I feel cheated in my expectations.
Yea so ANOTHER onw who slags the game off when " I didn't survive the game that long " they hardly played it?

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Twilight Witches [v1.00] [Woolfie] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 659.0 MB
Original MAC Size: 641.0 MB

Compressed PC Size: 86.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 69.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I really liked this game but the Anya/Swen bullshit ended with me deleting the game at that choice. Such a disappointment... :mad:(n):sick:
To be honest it is not the best ending I've write, but at this point of the game the others choice I've thought were too complicated to realized (either in conception and in render)
But if you have another idea, i'm ready to hear and if not to hard to realized .... well why not

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
the tag has been added because some player complains because of the light femdom (and when I say light it is very light) at the end of the show.
I'm agree that it is misleading but some think that licking female foot on order is femdom.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
...some think that licking female foot on order is femdom.
It usually is part of most femdom repertoires, I myself like that, but it needs to happen in the right context. The game does not build up to those scenes in a femdom way, for example, when the MC gets visited by a girl in the garage with the motorcycle, the MC behaves like a total jerk and you get to lightly dominate the girl (fuck her or make her suck your dick) <- and this atmosphere is kept throughout most of the game. Thus the game seems confused as to what it wants to accomplish, obviously not having the fetish he wants to portray. Anyone into femdom can instantly pick up on the missing cues and relationship dynamics - the dev is also probably not even into maledom either, because that would have also enabled him to "translate" proper dynamics into a "reversed role" setup.

The game comes across as someone entirely vanilla trying to "spice" things up with things he or she has no personal desire towards. I always say, that if you want to make an adult game stick to what arouses you personally, because then you have an understanding of what is erotically meaningful in that context.

The main banner for the game also contributes to the misunderstanding, the picture clearly shows a potentially femdom dynamics. Licking the feet of someone on order IS in fact showing a dom-sub dynamics, but if its a little scene at the end of the game, WHY CHOOSE IT AS THE BANNER OF THE WHOLE GAME? <- hence the main deception, beyond the tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.00 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Woolfie

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
To be honest it is not the best ending I've write, but at this point of the game the others choice I've thought were too complicated to realized (either in conception and in render)
But if you have another idea, i'm ready to hear and if not to hard to realized .... well why not
Felt the same. Think there needs to be a choice there. Like you get Swen cousin in return he get to have fun with your sister/gf Or you have fun with Aya/Emma and Swen only gets his cousin (so no Ntr:)).

Ps game needs Ntr tag in current build

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So femdom tag, a femdom banner, and comments that say the ending was shit :unsure:, I think there is no reason for me to play the game especially considering that it has none of my favorite tags but hey I only checked this thread because the devs other game was in the update list but it also doesn't look interesting.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Felt the same. Think there needs to be a choice there. Like you get Swen cousin in return he get to have fun with your sister/gf Or you have fun with Aya/Emma and Swen only gets his cousin (so no Ntr:)).

Ps game needs Ntr tag in current build
No Swen at all would have been even better, why there always has to be a rival that is unavoidable and cannot just be sent away by girls themselves if interested in Mc in first place to make it believable or another dick if people are in a relationship and that should be better as incest option if game is about that last.

Sigh. That ending ruined the game and also does not gets me enthused to try another game of dev pulling that shit in last update. Then at least make game about that from start.

Reactions: Matt_88
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes